Hey Guys read this..Hilarious!!!JH THE *****

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well today I got banned from the Viper alley for posting another members picture after he was posting pics of me.It was all in fun and the mods had to ban me for a few days.Well here comes the funny part.After I get banned and few chime in and start it up.Saying what they feel about me.Mind you I don't know these guys at all. Here comes FAT MOUTH JOHN HENNESY THE TUNER OR SHALL I SAY THE THIEF OF THIEVES.The guys quote says"THAT CLOWN ADDS NO VALUE TO THE ALLEY AND I CAST MY VOTE TO SHIP HIS PSYCHO ASS OFF THE ISLAND FOREVER". Coming from a guy that has stolen millions, has been sued by many. Had made Viper owners disgusted by people like this.He has the balls to actually talk about me? John read carefully ass.It's been always the internet, always..I'm not a freaken ape man ..Hello????Missing something??? I guess with all the stress looking over your shoulder that someone doesn't kick your ass all over that you must be on some sort of medication that you dare speak about my internet antics? You see I never ripped people off in any way.Not for a penny.I got guys in here that would have my back if i made a call and there called friends.You?ahahahha what a pathetic person you are.If I WERE YOU, i WOULD HIDE MY FACE AND NEVER COME OUT AGAIN....Now that you screwed with me, I swear to god every chance I get I will make sure everyone knows the thieve you are.A looser as a person, a thief, you humiliated the entire VCA that we here have to endure you as a so called Tuner.Your not a tuner.Your A HOLE WHO TOOK ADVANTAGE OF GOOD PEOPLE. THANK GOD I NEVER SEND YOU BUSINESS IN ANY WAY OR WILL I.THAT **** YOU PULLED ON MANY IN HERE WOULD HAVE NEVER PASSED ME..I WOULD HAVE FLOWN A PLANE AND TAKEN CARE OF IT NEW YAWK STYLE KID..AND YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT PUNK...I'M GLAD THAT EVERYONE KNOWS THE SCUMBAG YOU ARE...SCUMBAG..YES..MORE THEN A SCUMBAG...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: YOUR BUSINESS WILL GO DOWN THIS YEAR ...YOUR EXPOSED...PEOPLE NEVER FORGET... every day jh i will post about you..small or large post but i will remind people of the looser you are...

WAR YOU STILL ARE A THIEVE AND ALWAYS WILL BE

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thief? Are you trying to spell thief Tony? Spot us a few more letters, please.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was typing quickly.. Back tot he point it's not the spelling here..It's the THIEF that has me laughing out loud.We all can agree..I bet 99.9 percent of the VCA that this guy should have been lput to jail long ago...He has the balls to yap about me?ahahah OMG talk about real world ****...This guy can look you in the eye and tell you that your car will be ready by next week.Then what does he do?**** people for all there money and play games...I'm surprised that no Viper owner has knocked the **** out of him...He wouldn't have pulled that **** on any New Yorker...i can promise you that.......

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good news: You're always welcome here!! People calling you names will never amount to anything, and only shows how juvenile some people's children are.

Regards,
Aaron

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32