high quality rendering found. (spoiler alert?)

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good to me, what do you think? Originally from LeftLane news, obv.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good lord, Jon Sibal is a photoshop mad man! I love his work! Not like that 3rd grade arts and crafts photoshops on Allpar. That thing looks friggin GREAT!

--RS

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of the design elements are kind of close, but the total package is way off.

Little by little the design is coelessing, and I expect more people will take a run at it, but soon enough, in New York, the cat (snake) will be let out of the bag.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really WANT to like it, but starting to look like too much is going on at the same time...perhaps a little overstyled...? :dunno:

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone please put some hips on one of these renderings? Ever since the Alfa comparison years ago ever render has flat sides and a narrow/stubby butt. Extend the back and put bolder rear fenders on it.

The Viper looks extremely *** in this render.

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper needs the "speaker grills" back. It help balance the hood and car out.

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Are any of the artists doing renditions of what they think the next Viper will be aware that the car has had a 6 bolt wheel?

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too chunky looking and not curvy enough. The rear looks chopped off a la C6. I hope the Gen V looks more like the Volado concept drawing than any of the countless artist renditions Ive seen since, including John Sibal's above. Sibal is a great renderer but not feeling this one.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Looks like a Ferrari 599 had a kid with a Pontiac Trans-Am, as someone stated.

sss620

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This would be nice ...........................

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This would be nice ...........................

That is the Volado concept I refered to in my post above. Those are curves, those are hips...That is how the Gen V should look imho. If it looks like the Sibal render above it will take a bit for it to grow on me. Its not an ugly render by Sibal but just doesnt seem to be Viper-ish enough.

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is the Volado concept I refered to in my post above. Those are curves, those are hips...That is how the Gen V should look imho. If it looks like the Sibal render above it will take a bit for it to grow on me. Its not an ugly render by Sibal but just doesnt seem to be Viper-ish enough.[/QUOTE]

Agree 100%. The Volado exudes exotic car, the Sibal feels like a warmed over Gen 3/4. That's not a bad thing if looking for the evolution of the Viper design. This new cars success will weigh heavily on design, we know there will be an advance in performance from Gen 4, how much added performance depends on the target sales price. Design is so key for this car to win buyers ad market share. To me the Volado is the best concept rendering done, it may just be too radical to produce at the target price range. Hopefuy the new car will be wider in the rear and evokes the feeling of hugging the road.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude