Highly recommend venzano interiors

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those who rant about the plain interior of the snake should consider venzano interiors... i only had the panels done but i must say the change is dramatic...the leather quality is outstanding and my car reaks of leather....also the comfort has improved as my arms/elbows now lay on what feels like leather armchair rests....i would usually let my left elbow rest on top of the door next to the window while cruising but now my elbow can rest lower down on this soft leather...really a great change..

price was very reasonable as well....cost was 30% less than a quote from prefix...if this was a factory option it would be 4 times the cost...anyways pics don't do the quality of the leather justice

PICT01001.JPG
PICT01132.JPG

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It does look like a nice quality job. And I think I even like that it's in white. But I'm just gonna throw this out there, the Viper crest on the center console is, well, too much. IMHO

OP
OP
W

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually it's not white.. silver , same color as zdigital1's car from prefix...

int.JPG

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW that looks GREAT!!!! I like the neat touch of having the bottom of the steering wheel done...Stupid question but did you just have your car shipped there or did you send out the parts...Could you please pm me the cost if you dont mind ? Kevin

OK I screwed up the bottom pic is zdigitals...Do you plan on getting the seats done.? The red stitching will throw everything off,lol

OP
OP
W

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. i thought the red stitching would throw everything off but i love the look...it complements my red calipers and also my red srt10 logo ..see pic...also zdigital1's car has a lot of red accents to the interior and it works very well ... see pic ....

2. we shipped the panels to tony

3. well there really is no reason not to post the cost...$2590...remember we did not do the seats but this did include return shipping of the parts

7911DSCF6820-med.JPG
PICT00911.JPG

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Again, how much and how long do they keep your car. Looks great. *****

OP
OP
W

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again, how much and how long do they keep your car. Looks great. *****

they didn't have the car .. we shipped them the panels..$2590..turnaround time varies

You must be registered for see images

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks great. I've been thinking of doing some alcantara door panels to match the factory seat inserts. Maybe the steering wheel too. Got a link to that biz?

OP
OP
W

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venzano Viper

here is a alcantara interior on a zo6.. tho i have heard that stuff ages if not maintained

You must be registered for see images

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How would you maintain an Alcantara leather interior? It is not like you can Armorall it or use ANY kind of leather protectant? Came factory on the upper 1/2 of my Cayenne Turbo S. Cool looking stuff and seems maintenance free as other than brushing it with a fine brush to keep it clean and lift the mat slightly, there is nothing else to do. Comes standard on the Ferrari Stradale Challenges and Scuderias.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venzano does beautiful work. My neighbor had Venzano do his Viper's interior and it's just gorgeous. If ya got the funds, call Venzano. Nice job on the panels BTW. :2tu:

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How would you maintain an Alcantara leather interior? It is not like you can Armorall it or use ANY kind of leather protectant? Came factory on the upper 1/2 of my Cayenne Turbo S. Cool looking stuff and seems maintenance free as other than brushing it with a fine brush to keep it clean and lift the mat slightly, there is nothing else to do. Comes standard on the Ferrari Stradale Challenges and Scuderias.

I Teflon coated my previous car's alcantara seats.. It was awesome. It still felt and looked exactly the same, however when you poured water on it, it beaded up and rolled off without being absorbed :)
Cleaning the seats was with quick wipe with a damp cloth.. I also Teflon treated my wheels, exterior of the car, cloth seats and leather seats in my cars...