How many miles did you put on your Viper this year?

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all:

Seeing as we're getting close to the end of the year, I would like to ask/know how many miles you put on your Viper(s) this year. :dunno:

I'm at about 13K and change so far (since late Feb.) Add another 400-600 in the next few weeks.

Anyone that responds 0 should be banned from the club! :drive:

Last edited:

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel the same as 05CopperHD It's made to be driven and enjoyed. I only drive it on weekends but almost every dry weekend were out for some type of ride. It's just a fun car to drive.

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not as much as I would like.

I plan this Christmas holiday though putting quite a few miles on it. Wouldn't be surprised If I put 1000 on it or more.

From Waco to Dallas to Wichita falls, back to Waco, then home to Houston.

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that I broke 1000 and 600 of them were in one trip to an Indiana VCA outing.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had mine since June and have 1100 miles, but I also have other toys that need to be driven too.

Bruce

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1,300 in 4 weeks of nice weather and 2 weeks of questionable weather. I bought it the last weekend in September.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dunno exactly, but I've put 34k on it in 44 months, so thats like 9,272 miles/yr on avg. This is 90% local weekend driving on good weather weekends. The other 10% is trips to FL, TN and other places in GA.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
550 since late sept,mine is not alowed to get wet,i just cant get my self to do it,i hate that i am like this!

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first time I started driving it this year was August 3rd when it got here to the Island. Since then I have put 1800 miles on it driving it everyday. Most of the driving is not from or to work as I am only 5 minutes away, but from driving anywhere and everywhere just for the excuse to drive. Dang is this car fun.