How many people from Ontario are here?

Big Al

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'am here. I check at least once per day. I just don't comment unless I feel that I have something positive to say.

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I post a little too often. The other Ontario members can't get a word in edge wise - except you Mopar Boy!

TI3VOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am in Ontario at the moment in Brampton for business, do you guys have anything going on in the upcoming weeks?

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IThe other Ontario members can't get a word in edge wise - except you Mopar Boy!

Lawn dart 1! :D

do i count? i am 10 min north of ottawa

Yup. You count! :)

I'm here, but I have a life so I don't have 7,000 posts :D

:lmao:

Lawn dart 2! :rolaugh:

I am in Ontario at the moment in Brampton for business, do you guys have anything going on in the upcoming weeks?

Yup. We have a dyno day and breakfast tomorrow, and will have a big Mopar show last Sunday in May.

How long you here?

TI3VOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lawn dart 1! :D

Yup. You count! :)

:lmao:

Lawn dart 2! :rolaugh:

Yup. We have a dyno day and breakfast tomorrow, and will have a big Mopar show last Sunday in May.

How long you here?

I'll be here till the 24th, but will probably be coming back off and on into mid June. Pretty crappy weather here all this week, hope you had a good turn out for the Dyno day.

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't take all this rain anymore!!!!! This weather is insane

anaconda666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody received any membership stuff yet? Membership card, magazine, etc. I have received nothing and almost half the year has passed all ready!

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So there is a few on the site here! Excellent!

You guys need to post more so I dont look like the only lifeless Canadian! ;)

kblake905

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:) I am here. Will be leaving Pickering around 7:00AM for the Fleetwood Car show in London Sat morning if anyone wants to drive out together.

anaconda666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, going out Friday so we can catch the Beach Boys that night. Will be at the show on Saturday though. Ron.
Ps. where in Pickering are you? I am in West Hill - Port Union and 401 - near the Black Dog Pub. You must know that pub....unless you don't drink!

kblake905

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Enjoy the Beach Boys, we have tickets for Lighthouse Sat night. We are planning on arriving around 9:00- 9:30 Sat morning.
Been to the Black Dog many times over the years, more inclined to frequent the Harp and Crown though. I am in Altona Rd. Third Concession area so we are close. I grew up in this area, we always referred to your area as West Rouge. See you Sat morn they are expecting up to 3000 cars!
Kim

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
London, Ontario born and raised for 28 years, almost 3 years in Waterloo.....but I haven't lived in Ontario for 9.5 years and now I'm in California....so do I count? I still listen to the Killer Dwarfs, but Rush makes me turn to another station. I think Jeff Healey was a guitar god, still listen to him too and watch Roadhouse every time its on to celebrate another Ontarian.

Regards,
Aaron

anaconda666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still listen to the Killer Dwarfs, but Rush makes me turn to another station.

Killer Dwarfs video for "Keep the spirit alive" with Russ in the crate is a classic. Another under rated Canadian rock band from the past. Sorry can't agree with your second statement though - RUSH RULES!!!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just found a vinyl copy perfect of Stand Tall, sending it to my Dad in London for his fancy vinyl record to MP3 treatment....I can hardly wait for the lecture on "what is this crap you're listening to?" and "why are they calling themselves dwarfs? They look normal height to me".

Yeah, I should like Rush more, but I've tried; I respect their work, its just the canadian content for 31 years just wore it out for me.

If it helps Mopar Boy, I have New Jersey and Ontario licences, all my cars are plated and titled in NJ and I live at the moment and foreseeable future in California.....yeah its been a journey.

Regards,
Aaron

cpperhead1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm here {lurking} in Mississauga 2010 All black ACR ... watch out for me as i pass you by !!
LOL
Man what a huge difference between my 2005 and the 2010 ..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456