How many people from Ontario are here?

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was guessing so too but maybe he just likes that avatar color... I know many around here that have mismatched venom tags.

:eater:

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am hurt that there was no hello!

And I am also surprised they let you into the country! :rolaugh:

Were you going to NYC and hopped Toronto airport?

rukcus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hope I don't disappoint. I'm all silver :cool: I'm in toronto 3rd Gen. Corsa cat back that's all for now

1994viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was guessing so too but maybe he just likes that avatar color... I know many around here that have mismatched venom tags.

:eater:

I could see someone doing a red venom tag even if their car is yellow, but black mismatch? Probably not. ;)

Edit: The black tag, from what it looks like to me has "VENOM" written in silver colour, so could be a silver car. HA HA HA ( just read that ruckus has a silver car)

Last edited:

rukcus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice, I'm wondering if you guys ever meet up once in a while in toronto. It would be nice to meet fellow viper owners.

rukcus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Despite what most people think I may do, I prefer to drive fairly close to the speed limit. Its hard enough trying to not got a ticket for something, the police have me quite nervous at all times.

1994viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Despite what most people think I may do, I prefer to drive fairly close to the speed limit. Its hard enough trying to not got a ticket for something, the police have me quite nervous at all times.

I drive speed limit also, as I'm not looking for any tickets. MoparBoy and I are discussing the theoretical aspect of which car is faster. There is a word arround that the yellow ones came with a V8 instead of V10. I am yet to see his yellow at the local road course and see waht it can do. The last yellow one I have seen, was the slowest car at the event. :drive:

As far as meets go. I know that there are some. Usually within the GTA every month or so. I sometimes attend a car show at HWY 7 and 400 during summer month on Mondays, there are few Viper guys there who are attending.

rukcus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I owned two srt-4 before this. I was on the srtforums. Believe me I know all about Silver being the fastest colour:D

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I owned two srt-4 before this. I was on the srtforums. Believe me I know all about Silver being the fastest colour:D

Silver is a lighter shade of Graphite, so yes it is the 2nd fastest.

Have a look on our regions website. The calendar has upcoming events listed, with probably more to be added.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! the most action I have seen in this section in the last few months combined! :rolaugh:

I drive way faster in my truck than my Viper! Hands down!

Yellow guys throwing rocks at each other? :D

No. Red guy.

I drive speed limit also, as I'm not looking for any tickets. MoparBoy and I are discussing the theoretical aspect of which car is faster. There is a word arround that the yellow ones came with a V8 instead of V10. I am yet to see his yellow at the local road course and see waht it can do. The last yellow one I have seen, was the slowest car at the event. :drive:

As far as meets go. I know that there are some. Usually within the GTA every month or so. I sometimes attend a car show at HWY 7 and 400 during summer month on Mondays, there are few Viper guys there who are attending.

No no. You have it all wrong! All Vipers came with V10s. Just that =the yellow ones were specially tuned for more power at CAAP. :D

And why road course? Having nothing to prove is everything. :D:rolaugh:

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just that =the yellow ones were specially tuned for more power at CAAP

lol....isn;t yellow a symbol of shyness or infact being scared or timid. Like....quote"you got soooo scared you had a yellow stripe coming down your back" end quote...:rolleyes:

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang iPhone. I will give the phone a = but I will add &@%#{£€ along with it. ;)

Yes. Maybe so. But in this case it is the unsuspecting underdog it would seem then!

Think Popeye after the spinach. :D :pbt:

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang iPhone. I will give the phone a = but I will add &@%#{£€ along with it. ;)

Yes. Maybe so. But in this case it is the unsuspecting underdog it would seem then!

Think Popeye after the spinach. :D :pbt:

quick jolt of limited power and then dang...nothing left...****** would have helped him there....

Yellow is a symbol that does stand apart as in the old yeller dog...If you remember that story.

:smirk:

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
quick jolt of limited power and then dang...nothing left...****** would have helped him there....

Yellow is a symbol that does stand apart as in the old yeller dog...If you remember that story.

:smirk:

Yes, maybe so. But I see a lot more people wanting and getting viagara..... :rolaugh:

No. Never watched that movie. So your point is lost on me! LOL

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a side note....any get togethers ? If any of you guys are hooking up in the near future for coffee and car talk, I wouldnt mind tagging along with my B/W. Im sure I can hook a rope up to your Yellow car and you cuold pull me along.:eater:

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sure I can hook a rope up to your Yellow car and you cuold pull me along.:eater:

Tats how I beat a red Viper!

Racing while towing a Ram truck, while going uphill, both ways, on import motor oil, while pushing the red Viper so he would go faster! :rolaugh:

As for the GTG, good question!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper