How many people from Ontario are here?

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
White Mamba here in Mississauga , Holly posting Mopar Boy , your in most of the threads I see !!!...............lol !
:) :omg:

Cheers Jay :D See you at MOPAR SPRING FLING !

poolboyz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm here, just not going far at this time of year...How are things Mopar Boy...Are you in my area much..(Newmarket)...I am doing some mods to the car.complete exhaust..as well gear/pinion and a few eye catchers...any tips..?

Steve

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Steve

Welcome to the forums!

All well here. Also working on things!

Rear gears you will love! What ratio you getting?

Also be sure to check your rubber....thats one you may want to upgrade if it is getting on 4-5 years old. Cant say I remember taking note of tire model on your car....

Tips....well the car is already yellow...that is the best way to start....:D As for exhaust, you doing complete? Like headers too or???

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AHHHH, to hear that roar !!! I think I'm going to start my car. It won't be too much longer before we get them on the road. One of the better golf courses in the Falls is planning on opening at the end of March. About 3-4 weeks earlier then normal for this course. Not much frost and very little snow so it hasn't taken a beating this winter.

I think they have only used sand on the roads around here. MMMMMMMMMM, naw it's too early, but very tempting.

On another topic, who is taking the plant tour Monday?

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't. I want to but I type this from an airport.....:(

Yes we have been lucky this winter. My doing the sun dance must be paying off. :D

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You missed a good Plant Tour show casing SRT'S :can1: Hope to see you at Le Treport Annual Meeting :) :2tu:

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANKS Jay !! VERY INTERESTING tour !! I would recommend it to anyone if they have a chance to do the tour. A big fan of the 300's but not the 2012 exterior design....that was until I saw the SRT on TV a couple of weeks ago, then seeing one up close was the "nail in the coffin". Going Sat to purchase the 300 SRT 8 . SO THANKS again Jay !!

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So disappointed I missed that! Oh well. Its warm where I am so I guess I can't complain. Will have to catch the next one.

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to the plant tour, my Viper has a baby brother.

You must be registered for see images attach

kblake905

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on your new car! Seen one at the auto show last week. Very nice upgrades to the interior with lots of gizmos to figure out on the dash.
I would think you would definitely need to study the manual to appreciate all the toys.
Could be a big distraction trying to figure them out while driving. :nono:

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANKS !! Picked it up yesterday, I'm going to take a few more pics hopefully over the weekend. Got the dark tint on the windows and it just adds that much to it. Ya it is a cutie......with ATTITUDE !!! Robert, your dad would love it !!! WOW, talk about quick !! You're right Kim, talk about gizmo's ! That touch screen is soooooo much better then my '08. I spent my lunch today just setting things up. Definitely going to watch the DVD in the morning.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah. I would imagine its a bit quicker than dads "old" 07 6.1!! An you are correct. He does really like the new ones!

Mike

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah. Was a computer limitation. Got the thing 90% done and then the bugger would not open the file as it got too big for the PC to open again!! :mad: so I have a video with 60 hours of editing but could not do dinky do with it.

So it me a year to scope out systems and save for it. But I got it a week ago. :)

Now just need to find the time to finish it. :yay:

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed the Tour ,Golfer . Niiiiiiiiice Ride ! :2tu: We have our Mopar Show at the Streetsville Chrysler Parts Plant on May 27 /2012 , Bring down your Ride :) . I'll be saving V.I.P. Spots for the first 12 Vipers to get there before 10:30 am :) Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Annual Meeting
at Le Tre Port :beer:

Cheers Jay

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For anyone that has not been to the Streetsville show is missing out. Have gone pretty much every year for the last 12-13 years. One of Ontarios premier Mopar events. :yay:

pb5150

Viper Owner
Reaction score
New VCA member and new Viper owner in Newmarket. Cant wait for spring.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately Sundays are not good days for me, my other passion takes over on those mornings.

Sleeping??? Not following GOLFer. What could be more important?

Hit the dang balls faster and you will have time to make it to the show before the end at 3 ish. :D

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SLEEP? Who sleeps in the summer? Hell, I'm at the course by 7, and home by noon !! If it goes that late into the afternoon, then I'm going to say I should be there.

rukcus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello, I just joined literally 8 minutes ago, but I have been snooping for the last two years.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets