I can't wait.....

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can\'t wait.....

When I bought my viper, I was so impressed with the fit and finnish. The paint job---WOW.
Now that the new z is out I can't wait for the complaints of things not working, parts falling off and things blowing up. From monitoring the vette forums, I read where GM had to run the Zs through a special quality check. Doubt it will help. :headbang: I realize this is somewhat of a negative post, but my anger at GM is so great, that I am considering canceling my Z order

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: I can\'t wait.....

I've always heard to stay away from first year model runs, 'till they get the bugs worked out. That'll give you time to make a wise choice!

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Discounts are nearly unavailable in this the debut of the 6th generation Z-06. I was number 2 on 2 different dealer's waiting lists and cancelled one, and not sure on the other right now, as it is at msrp. Second and for sure third year will start to get healthy discounts I believe.

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i will buy the last year available for the new C6 Z06. why? because like the viper and the C5 ZO6 > thats when you get the best car for the least price. limited edition model with all the bugs worked out for a discount. its good to be patient. in the meantime just mod the crap out of you viper and keep smokin the competition.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96