I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

grcforce327

I've gotten so comfortable dealing with companies that either say they have the part and don't,the part is on it's way and it's not,I get the part and it's wrong,etc,etc,etc!!! Then along comes this person that says he has what you need,sends it out ASAP,and always trusts you to send him the money after you get your parts!
Thank for messing up my world CHUCK TATOR!!!! I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!Thanks for alway being upbeat,kind and courteous!!!!!!!!!! YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!
:headbang: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :headbang:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always send parts to me in the UK with no payment to....
Cheque in post Chuck.......
They miss spelt your name that's why it was delayed..

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say we can't get enough! Of that Chuck Tator brand of goodwill, trust, enthusiasm, knowledge and downright wonderful human being. There's hope for humanity yet and it starts with Tator Dodge!

CHUCK ROCKS!

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a similar experience the FIRST time I ever ordered from Chuck. He didn't know me at all, yet he shipped me the Viper part with a stamped envelope to send a check back to him. Chuck shows amazing trust for this club!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator cannot be praised enough IMHO. :nana:

As a matter of fact, we should have a "Wizard" smiley.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEy Guys,

Chuck still has a couple of hundred hamburgers left over from the last barbeque that almost got rained out but 120 or so confirmeds didn't show for, I think we should all buy a virtual hamburger or 2 or 4 when we buy from chuck to help him out as he really took a bath on the ol barbQ this last year. Let's all support the oldest and greatest Dodge dealership in the country, if chuck does you well, feel free to help him out. resources like him are hard to find!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEy Guys,

Chuck still has a couple of hundred hamburgers left over from the last barbeque that almost got rained out but 120 or so confirmeds didn't show for, I think we should all buy a virtual hamburger or 2 or 4 when we buy from chuck to help him out as he really took a bath on the ol barbQ this last year. Let's all support the oldest and greatest Dodge dealership in the country, if chuck does you well, feel free to help him out. resources like him are hard to find!

People shouldn't "confirm" unless they are damned sure they are going to show, rain or shine. Sure, there will always be a couple of people who have an emergency arise, but rain is not an emergency. Screwing Chuck like that is not cool.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator cannot be praised enough IMHO. :nana:

As a matter of fact, we should have a "Wizard" smiley.

You must be registered for see images

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You all for the kudos and supporting Tator's Dodge! :usa:
"I'm doing what I like"

Chuck Norris? Lots of makeup! :crazy:

Nolan, give me a call, I can tell you. :smirk:

Sorry to say I have eaten ALL the hamburgers! :eek: