I may have outdone myself! GTSR CONVERTIBLE!!!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Figured Id something for the vert guys. So here it is. Convertible version of the GTSR/ACR STREET (fingers crossed). Hope everyone enjoys.

You must be registered for see images

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simply Amazing.....Hey ya never know..the guys from SRT may actually watching..and even better; they may offer you a job.." Keep Hope Alive! "

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever it took, I would buy that car. I guess it's a good thing it'll never be built. Oh well.

Impressive as always, Sir! Now, is that you driving it ?

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another home run. This looks like it belongs with the big boys...aventador, CGT, etc. Not like the current GTS that belongs with the 911.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. Nice. If they made this ACR/ACR vert it would cannibalize sales of the normal coupe/vert unless it's kept at low volume. Most would buy this over the GTS. Especially if the ACR has the option of the GTS interior.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a better version of the vert. The "not glitzed" veriosn; also larger.

garetjax1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly, what is should have been.

Being new to the Viper family, can someone fill me in on whether there is a thriving aftermarket for things like hoods, bumpers, etc.? It would **** to have to pay 'extra' to make the SRT/GTS look more like the GTSR, but I would at least be somewhat comforted knowing that there was an avenue to (potentially) get there.

All of Austin's incredible photoshops really have me debating waiting for the ACR, on the hopes that it more closely resembles the GTSR. I have to imagine we are several years away from the release of an ACR based on my limited understanding of when it appeared in the timeline of previous generations.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What ********* keeps rating these threads at 1? These are 5 star threads!!!

Probably someone that doesnt like me or my Photoshops. Oh well. Cant please everyone.:rolleyes: I do appreciate all of the comments from those who do like them though.:cool:

troublemaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT will seriously be missing the boat if they didn't at least take these into consideration when trying to build the business case to actually produce something like this. No offense to the Gen 5 at all, but more enthusiasm has been shown to these photoshops than the actual car. One thing that really intrigues me is that vipers very seldom photo well, the cars always look better in person. If this is true what will an actual tangible car look like if the pictures look this good already. Very nice work.

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SRT will seriously be missing the boat if they didn't at least take these into consideration when trying to build the business case to actually produce something like this. No offense to the Gen 5 at all, but more enthusiasm has been shown to these photoshops than the actual car. One thing that really intrigues me is that vipers very seldom photo well, the cars always look better in person. If this is true what will an actual tangible car look like if the pictures look this good already. Very nice work.

Agreed this would look incredible in person. The front would scrape everywhere though :smirk:

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terms of service. Austin mentioned he wouldnt be posting for a while, and all his pics are gone.

I am curious if someone made him stop posting chopped pics.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saved these works of Art (Thanks Austin)