I need help from the VCA!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please?:smile:

See, I've attended the NY Auto Show nearly the last five years, I've always gone through general admission even though I do my own professional photography. Like alot of motorsports events these things are extremely hard to get access to. Usually, you need to be backed up by a magazine, website, forum or blog before they even decide if you should be allowed to receive press passes. (and they do look at the sites right down to how much traffic it receives) I've had quite a few friends get press passes in years past but myself, never. Ever since we got word that the gen V was coming to NYC this years auto show...it's now a personal goal of mine to go on a press day.

I jumped on these forums in 2001, at the age of 11, with a love for the car I sat with in a dealership that doesn't even exist anymore for two hours while my parents did minivan shopping. (Prototype gts, 80th Indy 500 pace car) I attended the East Coast Rendezvous several times, met with former VCA president Joe Houss on a Friday at the Red Bank Inn who then hooked me up with my first ride in a 96' gts the following day. From there it's been one hell of a ride, going on my 14th Viper experience this year (thanks to Arthur) which brings it back to where it started, a gen I RT/10. I've experienced, photographed, seen every generation of Viper there is. From GTS-R's to ACR's to Copperheads to Mambas. From stock to almost 800HP. To the 1/4 mi, drifting, road course racing, and autocross I've experienced them all at least once in a Viper.

I've shot photos for quite a few different groups in the past such as the Prowler Owners Association, NYC Mopar Club, LXForums, Exotics Rally, and here in the past as well. I also do my own concert photography for a few high profile fan-based communities and recently got into shooting drifting events. Then of course I fit in photoshoots for friends that need some sweet shots of their rides. I was just recently profiled on Dodges facebook page for my Magnum and my own photo page.

Here's some examples of my work.

You must be registered for see images attach

If you'd like to see some more photos you can visit my page here. I really hope I can go and see the car when it get's unveiled, hoping for some support somewhere! :2tu:

--RS

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm sure Maurice Lang will be there shooting for the VCA. There are several viper owners and VCA members that are pro photographers that shoot for our magazine.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth