Im taking the Roe off, Anyone interested?

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to thank you all for all your help with my vec issues. Im just thinking Im going to go a different direction with my car and right now need money for my wife to get started going back to school to get her bsn. IF anyone is interested let me know, it will come with everything to install it except for the gaskets and the crank pinning kit. It has a 10# pulley on it and the vec 2 or vec 3 wichever you would like comes with a new harness made by mike at roe and have been checked over by sean. Thanks

OP
OP
N

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for that ineedaviper that helps out alot. I didnt think I had done it right because when I tried to look it up after I posted it I couldnt find it. Just pm me and we may be able to work something out. Especially if you have a nitrous set up you would like to trade.

OP
OP
N

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really need to sell this soon. If your interested and think im asking to much make me an offer im sure we can work something out.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nate, you need to place an ad for this in the classifieds per the site rules. (Ads are free to members). The ad will help with visibility as well since our classifieds are searched a lot. Once the ad is posted, I'll link it here for you. PM me if you need help setting up the Ad.

Thanks,
- Tony

OP
OP
N

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry i have an ad in the classifieds just thought this would help. Sorry if i broke any rules as it was not intentional.

treed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this a do-it-yourself installation? If so, realistically, how long would it take to install?

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this a do-it-yourself installation? If so, realistically, how long would it take to install?

It is absolutely a DIY installation. Looking at the kit it looks like I can have this thing done with extra mods while I'm there in 7 hours or so. I am a semi experienced mechanic.

For a non experience it can be done, just will take longer. It is a bolt on kit.

OP
OP
N

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for answering those questions for me KNG SNKE and about the installation alls it is is a intake swap basically.

Also Ive lowered the price, I really need to sell quick.

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't troll these boards nearly as much as I used to, but I vaguely recall someone in my area having major issues tuning their Roe car. Was this you?

If you need a quick, local cash sale (read easy& cash in hand) and the kit is 100% complete I can give you an offer. Shoot me a PM.

Last edited:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
N

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok im getting pretty desperate now so I want to know if I was to sell just the supercharger for 4500.00 if anyone would seriously buy it. If you would I would through in the vec 2 as I may have someone buying the vec3. Thanks and just pm me to let me know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang