I'm trying to gauge interest on a group buy of B&M shifters for the Gen II

OP
OP
C

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, the total order # needed has now been reduced to fifty. My original vendor can't do it, so I'll have to come up with a different solution. At least the total units required has been reduced in half. Cost should be under $300.00.

s55c

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well lets get that list started... put me on it as I definately want one.....

Grisoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the B&M eliminates the notchy, long throw of the stock unit, count me in.

OP
OP
C

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So here is the latest news. I tried to get B&M to place a one time only ad on the VCA website to do a run of 50 of these shifters. They are not interested in doing so and will only do the run if one check for the total amount is drawn and sent to them. So essentially that means I've got to shell out between $13,750 -$15,000 for these depending on final price. Then collect all the monies from everyone here. As much as I'd like to get this shifter, I'm not doing that. I'm not in the business of selling parts, nor do I want to waste my precious time doing so. If a vendor wants to step up and do the deal, I've already done all the footwork. PM me and all set you up with the guy at B&M. Hopefully this will work out, as B&M seems interested enough. I also understand why they might not be interested in competeing against their own product lines (B&M, Hurst).

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just had the 3.55's installed, so A good short shifter sounds like the next Good Mod to me! But, it doesn't sound like they need the money to Bad! Is there not somebody else you could make the pitch to, somebody that may be a lil' more hungry. jmo

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so is this idea dead? that's pretty sad

Why don't you and some of the others put in a few thousand dollars each and seed the project. It sounds like easy money, and B&M just doesn't realize how many Viper owners there are itching to buy the B&M instead of the Hurst. JK.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I was hoping to get a newer B&M to replace teh older one I have. But I think I will stay stock. If anyone is looking for a short shifter, PM me.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala