Infiltrated a Ferrari event today in the ACR...

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, not really infiltrated, more like "invited to". The mid-atlantic Ferrari club was holding its "Spring Thaw" event at a local town center shopping area. They got the town to block off the main market street where the fountain and outdoor ice-skating rink (dry right now) are so they could all bring their Ferraris out.

We came to see the cars and were driving around looking for a place to park when one of the Ferrari guys saw us and waved us over. He motioned for us to pull up into the Ferrari "Corral", so we pulled in and parked in an available spot. Instantly, we had probably a dozen people around the car and I saw proof today that the Viper is visually every bit the stunner that the Ferraris are.

The Ferrari folks were all very friendly and it was great to hang out with them.

You must be registered for see images attach

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CALLING YOU OUT ON THIS ONE KCOBEAN!!! THAT WAS SUNDAY. THAT IS MY WIFE'S FERRARI! See that the license plate frame says "My Wifies Ferrari." You probalby did not realize we have a Ferrari too. She waved you in and you would not even park next to us...and NO, we were not very friendly and you didnt hang out with us. We saw you take those pictures with your camera. You owe the forum an apology for making up this crap.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

(j/k of course - sorry, couldnt resist :D)

NICE PICS. :2tu:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks, your Viper was the nicest looking car there.

Some of those Ferraris reminded me of why I'm happy having Vipers. A couple of those looked like Audis

A couple of those I did like though.

Ted

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice, saw one of these Ferrari's here in Korea on my way to Seoul. I probably caught a .8 sec glimpse of it and instantly knew it was a Ferrari. (every other car looks so goofy exotics really stick out)

That Viper really pops out and shows how fierce and attractive they are.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score

no question but that your acr is the best of the bunch in the pic

Slypopsracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Big-n-Italian made my Sunday! Instant classic! Looked for a Dino in the pics, the only Ferrari thats dropped me to my knees! Found it! 4th picture,facing, behind the man & woman.

Last edited:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ferrari owners can be car guys too. Glad to see them spread the love. It is fun to cruise around and get the invite. Do it hee in Colorado all he time. Your ACR did really stand out. Nice setting for a show.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics, KCOBEAN!
Is it sad that I'd rather stare at this rear than the back end of that Kiera chick from Argentina?
My love for the F40 is up there with Chad and MoparBoy's love for each other.
Yes- it's that deep.

Oh yeah!
Pantera.....me likey!

CALLING YOU OUT ON THIS ONE KCOBEAN!!! THAT WAS SUNDAY. THAT IS MY WIFE'S FERRARI! See that the license plate frame says "My Wifies Ferrari." You probalby did not realize we have a Ferrari too. She waved you in and you would not even park next to us...and NO, we were not very friendly and you didnt hang out with us. We saw you take those pictures with your camera. You owe the forum an apology for making up this crap.
ROFLMFAO!
I wet my pants with that one.
Thanks BigNItalian!

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice! I've ALWAYS preferred the Viper (any Gen) over any Ferrari. Although, I wouldn't kick a 599 out of my garage.....:lmao::headbang:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with adding a bit of american muscle...

(They probably thought your Ferrari was in the shop for it's quarterly $10,000 tune up.)

Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with adding a bit of american muscle...

(They probably thought your Ferrari was in the shop for it's quarterly $10,000 tune up.)

I was talking to one of our VCA guys that owns a Ferrari and he said that 15,000mile tuneup was $18,000! He also admitted that 13mpg was about his mileage. He uses his Viper for trips, obviously.

Ted

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Say what you will about Ferrari guys, at least most have the sense to buy RED cars :D

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

(j/k of course - sorry, couldnt resist :D)

NICE PICS. :2tu:

:D Once again, a yellow owner OWNED by a red owner :lmao: Great post John!!!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipers and Ferraris, each the best in their perspective classes. Great cars yet completely different. I just wish we could keep it that way.

V

Venomiss

Which car stands out in the crowd? Yes it's the fast yellow one for sure.

Nice pictures!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Reading my VCA notes I see that Ferrari was displayed on Dodge's platform at this years show. Guess they aren't so different after all? I sure hope they don't slow the Viper down, lol.

Ted

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the F430's not much of anything else Ferrari has made . Performance on the Enzo , but the F40's look so dated to me . Reminds me of the testarossa and Miami Vice lol . Always hated the rims on the F40 as well . Your ACR is best car of the show IMO

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice meeting this was, Viper looked good and exotic, even in the middle of a couple ferrari's.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960