Introduction for Gen V / New York Autoshow / Group Ticket Purchase

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Generation Five Viper is going to be introduced at the New York Auto Show (April 6-15th). Can the VCA arrange for a group ticket buy discount and give the members the date the car will be introduced at the auto show ? I have not been to New York since I was 13 and I will be there. Who else is coming....show of hands?

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there for sure! I'm sure plenty of NY/CT members also plan to check it out in person.

ACR_Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to pull some strings to get there, I REALLY wanna be a part of it. I'll have to fly though :(

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its a ~ $20 ticket if you buy them online. maybe an extra $5 at the door. there is always plenty avail. no need to worry

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll have to see if I can go. It's just a quick train ride up. Might make a nice weekend with the wife!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Would be awesome to have a big crowd of Viper owners there for this!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
easter is the absolute best day to go. me and a bunch of jewish people there, thats it...LOL

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's just a short train ride down for me. I'll be there.

I always try to go during the week, assuming most people will be at work, but that never works for me. It is always heavily attended. I guess there are a lot of people who also do not have regular Monday-Friday 9 to 5 jobs.

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is it officially confirmed the next gen will be introduced at the NY auto show in April? Or is this just someone's hunch.

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've never been to New York, so this would be a great excuse to go there. Probably make a week of it so the wife can go shopping. May fly down, but if the weather holds good and the East Coast VCA puts something together, may end up driving down.