Is it just me, or has guy lost it?

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
please keep yo .02 to your self.That car is awesome.It just needs a dolphin.

just j/k what type of idot would buy it let alone drive it

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is seriously one of the ugliest cars I have ever seen. I wouldn't give ya 50K for it, let alone 100K more!

thewb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ill pay 50k and buff out the painting ...lol..

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This car was actually featured in the Viper magazine, might be the reason he is asking for that much. :laugh:

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< This car was actually featured in the Viper magazine, might be the reason he is asking for that much. >>

You are right DSR - I remember that now. Magazine or no magazine though, it appears from the responses above, that the paint job may have actually devalued the car, and not increased the value. It will be very interesting to watch.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's worth every penny of $150K! Can't you guys tell that it's the V-12 version every know-it-all-ten-year-old tells me about?

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so thats the answer to the new z06 coming out! v12 vipers :D I would buy this car if it was cheap enough that I could repaint it and still save myself some coin :)

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Look again It's the new Z06! They said its as fast as a space ship in MT mag! :p

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is the real Beast? the pic(s) posted on E-Bay look like enhanced postcards; love to see how they got the SL-600 V12 in there!

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i JUST FOUND THIS IN THE ALLEY ABOUT THIS CAR:

<< ... it is an ACR with an SRT body kit.. >>

***? It isnt even a real SRT!!

What is this thing worth now? :(

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
The only way thats worth $150,000, is if its got $100,000 in the trunk!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i JUST FOUND THIS IN THE ALLEY ABOUT THIS CAR:

<< ... it is an ACR with an SRT body kit.. >>

***? It isnt even a real SRT!!

What is this thing worth now? :(

I do not believe that. It is clearly an SRT. And it states it is a 2005MY with a 2005 VIN.

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Isn't there some sort of Star Wars Museum this thing can be put in. I mean if it is the "Collectors" item the listing states, why not "preserve" it for all fans of Stars Wars to slobber over.

I also can't believe the "Only" car of its kind in existence has some of the worst pics in the listing. Looks like egg spatter on the sides and the Vader on the hood is probably the reflection of the guy taking the pic with his mask on.

Oh well, to each his own.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
car was parked outside the Dodge dealer less than a mile from my house. I stopped to look at and man is it fugly, only nice part is the black srt/copperhead wheels.

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey look! Either the drugs are wearing off, or the guy is starting to sober up! The "reserve" on this "one-of-a-kind V-12", :D has been lowered to ONLY $100,000!! :rolleyes: Someone keep giving this guy more coffee!!

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I call that his "super bank". Because thats the same car (Vader Viper) that was featured on my phone when I re-signed with Cingular. You entered a drawing with all your info and if you win, it's yours. Hey If I won it, I'd just have it repainted something else. And after taxes and all that... have it Forged, 522 CID'd and a TT with the saved money from winning it. :D

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I sent him a message and told him I would give him $50,000 for it and my logic was this---new value minus complete repaint cost to get rid of that horrific paint job minus the dimunition in value for having been repainted.

He told me no and go away. Apparently I pissed in his white trash cornflakes. Did anyone else notice the POS house the car was in front of? Definitely a sweepstakes winner here.

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Definitely a sweepstakes winner here. >>

The car has 35 miles on it.

1. He also cant afford gas for the car.
2. He also cant afford any insurance for the car.
3. He is embarrassed to drive the car.
4. All of the above.

After seeing the houses in the picture, i was suprised to not see the car up on concrete cinder blocks on that car pad it is sitting on. :D

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Definitely a sweepstakes winner here. >>

The car has 35 miles on it.

1. He also cant afford gas for the car.
2. He also cant afford any insurance for the car.
3. He is embarrassed to drive the car.
4. All of the above.

After seeing the houses in the picture, i was suprised to not see the car up on concrete cinder blocks on that car pad it is sitting on. :D

i think its #1

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The price IS the PROOF that it's a sweepstakes winner. It's no suprize to me that he did that. not that he'll get that money for it but someone wins something like that, thats what they do advertise it as "one of a kind" this and that and jack the price up thinking their "fooling the "rich suckers" that are buying it... yeah ook sure :) But if he actually gets his asking price then hey more power to him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine