Eagle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Something intelligent im sure. He's an executive you know. :eek:

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey vipah,

i was just reading your post and it doesnt make alot of sense. you say that if you push DC alot there going to increase horsepower and you will be happy, but you dont even like the srt-10. so you still wont like the srt-10 if they increase the horsepower. maybe if you should say if they increase the horsepower ill buy one. then maybe they will listen because there trying to please costumers :smirk:

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't be to impressed with all of the exclusivity crap about the viper - if there was a broader market that help DC improve market share and EPS they would mass produce the Snake - plain and simple. Dont bash the Z as it will be a great car just like the every generation of the corvette - the amusing thing is most of you through *** or conversation love the vette - most of you don't use the Viper to its limits anyway so who cares? I agree about the subjectivity of whats hot and whats not - some like the VW bug, some the vette and some the viper - there are a ton of Harleys out there as well - its all about having fun and doing what makes you happy - both cars are great and both cars will perform for their owners. Who cares!

vipersrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thread was about the SRT coupe compared to the new Z06, which is a reasonable comparison.......comparing the new Z06 to a old antiquated GTS is a joke, the Z06 destroys it, I would take it wayyyy before an old viper, but I like the new coupe looks and other things about the viper, so Ill modify and not worry about anything anyway..... the poor GTS guys have sedans that will smoke them lol

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thread was about the SRT coupe compared to the new Z06, which is a reasonable comparison.......comparing the new Z06 to a old antiquated GTS is a joke, the Z06 destroys it, I would take it wayyyy before an old viper, but I like the new coupe looks and other things about the viper, so Ill modify and not worry about anything anyway..... the poor GTS guys have sedans that will smoke them lol

Seems a little harsh my Viper brother. As you mention the original thread is about the SRT coupe vs. the new Z06. So why the nasty GTS comments? Sedans that will smoke a GTS? Any sedan that will smoke a GTS will smoke your butt too.

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Let's not go down that road. I don't know of any sedans that will smoke a Gen 2. It sounds like you are one of those gen III guys who can't handle the superior looks of the gen II, and are getting very jealous. Remember, all of the mods in the world won't make you look like a gen II. You have 50 more hp, too bad when a gen III is around a gen II nobody gives the gen III a second look. Maybe you should think about that before you start with your little insults which you can't back up with facts. I'm sick and tired of this "old and antiquated" garbage. Just to make it clear, I like SRT-10s overall, and I think they are nice cars. Most SRT-10 owners I meet are nice, level-headed guys.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This ****** constantly knocks the older GTS and RT's, read his useless posts. He needs reassurance that he didn't waste his money on his SRT, and that it has some value. Everything about the older cars is crap. Unfortunatly, his cars value will soon be below our antiquated old cars and that's killing him. He has no respect for the cars or any clue as to why they are so desirable to everyone. Anyone who posts non stop derogatory remarks about other Viper owners and their cars is a loser and certainly no friend of other Viper owners or the VCA. Hopefully he will move on to a Vette and leave these boards for good.

Eagle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He probably hangs around with Dipah, they are both from San Diego. :usa:

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I dont think we will ever know - most Vipers are garage queens, the owners are scared to put the power down because they are concerned they might die in a wreck, they dont come out when its cloudy, they certainly don't come out when there is dew on the ground, so who cares? The new Z at the price point its being offered is a trememdous car - it will out perform the Viper and it does look great - face it, it looks alot like the Viper Coupe. If a Viper encountered it on the streets and assuming the Viper driver could hook-up and compete (no spins, no crashes, no bumps, etc, etc) I bet the Z would hand the snake its ass every single time. God bless.

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:

Quick question

"What would Modds could I do to the z to maake it 825 crank hp.

vd..

Answer: It would blow pistons through the hood. "

This might help, it's from Dreamland club....

"Posted Jun 14, 2005, 6:53 PM ET by Scott
I read a quote from Dave Hill (chief engineer on the Corvette brand) that went like this.

Reporter: Is the Corvette Z06 going to get a 5-10 hp boost every year like the previous models?

Dave Hill: No, we've exhausted all our tricks on this engine."

And here is why I call this dreamland club:

"Posted Jul 6, 2005, 7:31 PM ET by CHRIS DRIGGS
There are only 2 production cars on this planet with higher power to weight ratio - the Lambo Murciealago and Ferrari Enzo...
Yes, there is brand loyalty - no question. But this is no Chevy... Hand built motor, etc.
I have a Machine Silver Metallic Monster on order... Can't wait to eat $120,000 twin turbos for breakfast, lunch and dinner!"

And we thought we have some stupid people around here :shocked: ?

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Well, I dont think we will ever know - most Vipers are garage queens, the owners are scared to put the power down because they are concerned they might die in a wreck, they dont come out when its cloudy, they certainly don't come out when there is dew on the ground, so who cares? The new Z at the price point its being offered is a trememdous car - it will out perform the Viper and it does look great - face it, it looks alot like the Viper Coupe. If a Viper encountered it on the streets and assuming the Viper driver could hook-up and compete (no spins, no crashes, no bumps, etc, etc) I bet the Z would hand the snake its ass every single time. God bless.

Most Vipers are garage queens?

HUH?

Pocono PA, August 18 VCA-NJ
Raceway Park, Old Bridge NJ, on any test and tune day
...click our National Events calendar for plenty more!

Can someone continue to enlighten this gent?

With all due respect, in ratio to vehicles built, I believe our Viper Nation enjoys more track days, autocross, drag racing, and DODGE sponsored track events (VOI's, Zone Rendezvous, etc) than any other American or European marque.

Yes, we will enjoy the competition, and as mentioned before, it'll be great to have an easier time filling up track dates with our Corvette brothers in their new Z06's.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So you can modify your Coupe so that you don't have to worry about anything on the road. And those that a GTS have to get smoked by Sedans?

Interesting, I think there are a few mods out there for the Underpowered, underperforming, can't stop fast enough, old school GTS, that looks like a Clown Shoe as well! :p

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't go back and read all of the posts on this thread, but I don't think I need to spend 2 hours reading all the fussing.

The New Coupe will be a bad A$$ Viper. The Zo6 is a Corvette.

End of subject! :D

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's not go down that road. I don't know of any sedans that will smoke a Gen 2. It sounds like you are one of those gen III guys who can't handle the superior looks of the gen II, and are getting very jealous. Remember, all of the mods in the world won't make you look like a gen II. You have 50 more hp, too bad when a gen III is around a gen II nobody gives the gen III a second look. Maybe you should think about that before you start with your little insults which you can't back up with facts. I'm sick and tired of this "old and antiquated" garbage. Just to make it clear, I like SRT-10s overall, and I think they are nice cars. Most SRT-10 owners I meet are nice, level-headed guys.

You know, sitting here in the Gen III room and hearing the critics with the "your car is fugly my car is superior" comment from a Gen II owner just sounds like BS all over again. And to respond so defensively about the performance. My God I have heard 3 years of "that car is ugly" comments from you guys. One little comment about a sedan and you go ballistic.

Maybe the car is not your cup of tea. But I did not ask you. And I really do not care to know your opinion about MY car. I bought it because I liked it. The fact that you guys brow beat us indicating that the design is bad is really you telling us that our opinion or likes/dislikes are wrong. You mean we do not have a right to our own opinions because yours are stronger. Grow up. We like our cars. We bought them, we drive them. If we did not like them we could sell them. And with some of the money we could buy the previous version. The fact that we don't indicates something (of course we could just own more than 1 version as well).

Now that I got that off of my chest I will tell you that I will blow your car off the road. So there! (and I live in Michigan so you can give it a try - with my 50 or so more horsepower)

OP
OP
V

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boy the SRT girls are sensitive. I guess buying a car that can get blown away by a Vette at $25k cheaper will do that to you.

:2tu: :p :D

It doesn't seem that there are too many people clammering to buy the new coupe though. Perhaps some performance improvements will change that.

vipersrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boy the SRT girls are sensitive. I guess buying a car that can get blown away by a Vette at $25k cheaper will do that to you.

It doesn't seem that there are too many people clammering to buy the new coupe though. Perhaps some performance improvements will change that.

-girls? Im in san diego too, anytime you wanna show me how much of a girl I am, lemme know, i got lots of time...and bring youre old viper, i love to look at those cardboard seats and funny shifter with the ball on top, those little wheels, those awesome brakes...maybe Ill buy one for kicks, what are they, 35k, now a days?

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You don't hear the ferrari guys say, "Im so pissed, because for 200k dollars cheaper I could have a Viper that will wipe my ferrari off the road." The fact is, most of us here have no desire to own the vette, and the Viper gives us what we want in a car. So your theory about the 25k cheaper seems like a lot of BS to me. Take your crap back to the Gen II forums.

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You know, sitting here in the Gen III room and hearing the critics with the "your car is fugly my car is superior" comment from a Gen II owner just sounds like BS all over again. And to respond so defensively about the performance. My God I have heard 3 years of "that car is ugly" comments from you guys. One little comment about a sedan and you go ballistic.

Maybe the car is not your cup of tea. But I did not ask you. And I really do not care to know your opinion about MY car. I bought it because I liked it. The fact that you guys brow beat us indicating that the design is bad is really you telling us that our opinion or likes/dislikes are wrong. You mean we do not have a right to our own opinions because yours are stronger. Grow up. We like our cars. We bought them, we drive them. If we did not like them we could sell them. And with some of the money we could buy the previous version. The fact that we don't indicates something (of course we could just own more than 1 version as well).

Now that I got that off of my chest I will tell you that I will blow your car off the road. So there! (and I live in Michigan so you can give it a try - with my 50 or so more horsepower)

Please read the post I was replying to, with vipersrt10's (not you) desperate, clueless, comments bashing the GTSes and then you will understand my reply.

I'm sure your supercharged SRT will beat my bolt-on RT/10. Big deal. The ZX-10R I am about to get will be faster than your car. Who cares. Remember, there is ALWAYS somenthing faster. Why don't we just have fun with our vehicles and show a little respect towards each other.

OP
OP
V

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You don't hear the ferrari guys say, "Im so pissed, because for 200k dollars cheaper I could have a Viper that will wipe my ferrari off the road." The fact is, most of us here have no desire to own the vette, and the Viper gives us what we want in a car. So your theory about the 25k cheaper seems like a lot of BS to me. Take your crap back to the Gen II forums.

You're right, you don't hear the ferrari guys saying that. Perhaps they are more secure than the SRT owners.

Good point. Thanks for validating my statement.

:2tu: :2tu:

OP
OP
V

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score

-girls? Im in san diego too, anytime you wanna show me how much of a girl I am, lemme know, i got lots of time...and bring youre old viper, i love to look at those cardboard seats and funny shifter with the ball on top, those little wheels, those awesome brakes...maybe Ill buy one for kicks, what are they, 35k, now a days?

Sorry, I'm married and my wife won't appreciate me meeting you. If you are male, then I need to let you know that I am straight. Sorry.

Yeah, you might be able to pick up a 7 year old Viper for $35 to $40k. They sure didn't depreciate much, good point.

Have you seen the discounts on the SRTs? Boy, with all the new ones on lots those will be depreciating like mad. Heck, you might be able to get a 2003 soon for $45k!

:2tu: :p :p

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don't you Gen II guys go back to your own forum. You and your slamming BS is not wanted. Andrew - you ame here and called your car superior. We did not go to the Gen II forum and call the Gen II inferior. Get a life. No one, I mean no one wants to be put down or have their car put down. So why on earth do you guys keep coming on here to try and do just that? I just don't get it. Do you also go to every other car forum in the world and belittle their choice? Maybe there should only be one type of car available in the world, seeing as there is no way others could have differing opinions.

vipersrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry, I'm married and my wife won't appreciate me meeting you. If you are male, then I need to let you know that I am straight. Sorry.

Yeah, you might be able to pick up a 7 year old Viper for $35 to $40k. They sure didn't depreciate much, good point.

Have you seen the discounts on the SRTs? Boy, with all the new ones on lots those will be depreciating like mad. Heck, you might be able to get a 2003 soon for $45k!

:2tu: :p :p

2003 for 45k? good deal for a car that spanks the old but super valuble and super good looking GTSs in every catergory.
I didnt care if you were straight, i was going to make you my beeotch, beeotch

OP
OP
V

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don't you Gen II guys go back to your own forum. You and your slamming BS is not wanted. Andrew - you ame here and called your car superior. We did not go to the Gen II forum and call the Gen II inferior. Get a life. No one, I mean no one wants to be put down or have their car put down. So why on earth do you guys keep coming on here to try and do just that? I just don't get it. Do you also go to every other car forum in the world and belittle their choice? Maybe there should only be one type of car available in the world, seeing as there is no way others could have differing opinions.

It would appear that you are the one that doesn't want differing opinions.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
QUOTE BY VIPAH

Sorry, I'm married and my wife won't appreciate me meeting you. But if you are male, then I would love to meet you in my EXECUTIVE washroom.

Vipah, have you been giving the guys your Executive washroom keys again?
You must be registered for see images

:D :D

OP
OP
V

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipah, have you been giving the guys your Executive washroom keys again?
You must be registered for see images

:D :D

You really shouldn't post some of your *** **** materials here. I have nothing against you being ***, but as a heterosexual I find *** **** distasteful.

:2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang