ITS ABOUT FREAGIN TIME!!!

Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It arrived Friday night, 2001 RED RT/10 from Cali. All I can say is WOW. Special thanks to everyone near Burlingame CA who helped me out, and those who helped with VIN's history lookup. The car is beautiful...I'm almost afraid to drive it.

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What Auto Transport Company did you use? I am having a devil of a time getting the recommendations from this site to commit to being able to move a car from MN to NorCal. regards Tomer

OP
OP
N

Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, Will get pictures out soon.

I used Trusted auto for shipping, Frank there is a great broker and is extremely helpful. But he assigned me to C&D trucking. The trucker arrived early but the transport he assigned me to is not good for a viper, the bottom sides of the vehicle just barely scraped the edges and the bottom part of the nose did briefly touch the rig. The truck driver told me he lost one set of my keys in the car itself. I cant find them anywhere in the car. Maybe I am just paranoid but this concerns me knowing that this guy has my address and possibly a set of keys to my car (and the unit that disables the alarm). Going to follow up with the carrier on this...

Chuck, going to need a seat lowering kit and and 1 extra set of keys made. Might swing up your way this sat if your parts department is open.

Reaction score
Congratulations....looking forward to meeting you at the BBQ!!

Might swing up your way this sat if your parts department is open.

Now THAT is funny....hey Chuck...can you see if that parts guy...whats his name....oh yeah, CHUCK, is working on Sat???? :)

grkss400hp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome so ur in the burlingame area ? maybe i will see you around...