It's getting harder to maintain my enthusiasm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. The local Toyota dealer has been after me to sell it to him, but it's a blast to drive, and is worth more now than when I bought it in 2000. Maybe a new Viper will change all that! Part of the fun is I can pretty much guarantee I'll be the only Supra at a lapping day wherever I go. I can count on one hand the number of times another Supra has been there, and Viper for that matter. One of those times was at a Panoz Track Day School at Road Atlanta several years ago. We had arranged a Supra Mini Meet there, and a few Vipers were there also. I see you're in Atlanta...any chance you were there?

I have only been to Road Atlanta once last year at the SRT event it was a blast. Miss going to cottage country as I'm originally from Toronto. I'm 1.5 hours north of Atlanta and the roads here are some of the best in the country that's why my Viper stays at the cabin. Heading out this weekend to the Dragons tail aprox 50+ Vipers and this weekend weather looks great.:drive:

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you ever need any help buying a Viper in the States and brining back to Canada let me know if I can help. There is a lot of great dealers in the Georgia area.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nine ball any time you want to put up PUBLICLY LET ME KNOW iT CAN EASILY BE DOCUMENTATED You have CLAIMED you write mag articles but the guys at Mumull Argus don't have a clue as to who you are (EVERY BIG TIME WRITER KNOWS EACH OTHER )Google Muscle Mustang and Fast Ford Mag Jan 2001 (that's my Viper WHICH WON 5 STRAIGHT Mopar Atl Nationals National Titles on the cove.r The theme of the test was to gather 4 of the fastest true street cars on the east coast for a shootout. I guess IAM MAKING THAT UP TOO I never owned that car (or 4 other Vipers .Ialso never sold the car to the president of the VCA.

Congrats, you are the laughing stock for this site.

1. McMullen Argus - are they even in business still? They sold all their automotive magazines several years ago to Primedia publishing. Then a few years after that, Primedia sold the magazine titles to Source Interlink Media - who currently owns all these magazines. You are living somewhere a decade in the past. At least know your facts before acting like an expert.

2. I have dozens of features written/shot published. Mostly in the GM world. I did create LS1Tech.com afterall. I'd say that is some level of involvement, since I had direct access to GM and created the biggest GM site in existence. Need an example? I even introduced the LS3 engine to print media.

http://www.gmhightechperformance.com/features/0711gm_gm_ls3_engine/viewall.html

Another example of a published article.

http://www.gmhightechperformance.co...hevrolet_corvette_z51_big_bollas/viewall.html

When the 5th gen Camaro concept was unveiled, GM even asked for my feedback (page 2). Along with other magazine editors and site owners.

http://www.gmhightechperformance.com/features/0605htp_2010_chevy_camaro_concept_car_feature/

So again, who are YOU? Other than our resident Evan Smith man-crush fanatic. Here is proof of your past:

You must be registered for see images attach

Oh, and I google searched your username, since you don't have a real name. Found an interesting read, with a similar subject line.

http://www.viperforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3461

LOL!:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Last edited:

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Usually this is what happens. Two guys start trying to e-mushroom-stamp each other and it's a na, na, my dad can beat up your dad etc... nonsense. I love the car, hate the marketing phukups, poor customer service in a lot of places and locked ecu. This car will decimate all with 700 tuned, aftermarket rwhp. And it's just a released ecu code away.

V

VCA Forum Staff

Alright everybody. We are closing this thread for a while since it has gotten way off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.