Its here, It's here !!!!!!!!!!

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its here, It\'s here !!!!!!!!!!

I finally was able to take delivery on our new RED 04 Viper. IT still hasn't sunk in yet fully...

It is a dream come true, a fantasy realized. I wish the weather would get a little nicer here in Wisconsin. Maybe by the weekend if you can trust the weather Guys.

I have a few questions though. According to the Dealer and the Dodge website, a new purchase entitles a person to an automatic VCA membership??? Also, I read in the previous posts that Dodge has started to ship the top covers, and now maybe they are going to stop? Anyone with a definitive answer????

Anyway, I am glad to be in good company here.

Steve Anders

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Its here, It\'s here !!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard the Viper Nation, Steve. You'll have a smile on your face for a long time!

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's very exciting. I'm very pleased for you. Welcome to the wonderful world of Viper! :laugh: Happy Vipering!!!

You must be registered for see images

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats and welcome!! The SRT is a fine example of the Viper breed, and I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congratulations!!! We know just how you feel--AWESOME! :D You will get a free membership in the VCA, but it will take a month or so to fully process. You'll have to keep us posted as to your initial impressions.

g3173

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Steve,

Congrats on the new addition! I just joined the club too and I still can't speak! Viper's are truly amazing and the people here really make owning a Viper fun.

Best Wishes!
Gene

VNMOUS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I didn't get a free membership...is this something for 04 and not for 03?

Reaction score

I didn't get a free membership...is this something for 04 and not for 03?
ummmmm, then how did you get your VCA Member number. It is not new for 04....this has been around since 01 or 02 (I believe).

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would also ask how you got a 2003 without a membership as they were only offerred to previous owners (I think). The answer may be that the original intended buyer got the membership year free. In addition to the other goodies (book and 3D Viper model).

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Use the link on this site to locate your local club. Notify the local President of your purchase. Give him your VIN, and he will hook you up with local club events. Getting set up through National takes months, as they take a while for the information to work it's way up.
Use your VIN to sign up for VOI in Texas. You will have the time of your life, and experience the Viper Nation.
Welcome to the Club.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte