joined the 10 second club

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
track in vegas opened today. temperature was 70 degrees with a 20 mph head wind at the track. man must have been 250 cars out for the first test and tune.
first run was a warm up on motor.

second run ran 10.86et @126.98. finally glad to beat last years 11.02 @129.7.
know i can get deeper in the 10's with a better 60' time. the head wind didn't help my mph.

that was the end of my track runs since after that run the track officials flagged me over to tell me i have to tech again since i ran 10's
nono.gif
. just parked the car since i know i would not pass tech since i don't have a rollbar.

guess my next mod will be a new 6pt. rollbar.
yesnod.gif

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be out in Vegas in a month. I hope to see some Vipers run when I get out there and visit the strip. What days do you guys normally go?

What other mods do you have to get into the 10's?

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good job!

It's harder to get into the 10's than many people realize (for us "average" drivers that is)

You should look into the BTR rollbar. Our track is strict but I can run 10's with it no problem.

Flyin Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trent, Congratulations !! Great to see you reached you ET goal on your first outing of the year. Can't wait until our local track opens and I get to try out your old wheels...

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Job Trent!!

That car has an easy 10.40 at about 135 MPH in it with a bit more practice. Give me a call should you need a roll bar, we now have a new design that accepts the factory seat belts as well as 5 NHRA required 5 way harnesses.

Tom

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trent,
Nice pass, the wind must have been horrible to do that much damage to your mph. Anyway, how big of a shot did you spray on that pass ? What year car, stock cam, and what tire did you run ?
Congrats again,
Joe

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the other side!
Lost Wages is a fun town,Vegas should be the VCA's official track.Great Location and entertainment for all,decent weather all year.

OP
OP
F

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks everyone. just got back from chi-town and man was it cold. too fast you must be itchin to get your car out when it warms up in 3 months
laugh.gif

the mods i have are listed in my sig. i did jet down from the last dyno results i posted. i am now running a 200 shot according to btr's jetting recommondations.

hope to get in the mid to lower tens next time out.

zx1100 hope to meet up next time you're in town.

Alternative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!

I'll have to visit Sin City again some time this year, and try to win some money I lost last year for some mod's.
smile.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc