Just Got My New GENIII Bumble Bee!!

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My new 2006 supercharged Bumble Bee just came home! WOW! What an amazing car, in every way! It's great, my 2 boys check the garage each morning now to make sure it's still there. After having an 02 GTS for 7 years, I was definitely ready for a change, and I'm in love with this new car!
Thanks to my incredible wife!;-)

Attachments

• IMAG4910.jpg
    IMAG4910.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 189
  • IMAG4904.jpg
    IMAG4904.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 174

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats! Very nice :) .. Did you buy her in California? I saw one here in Brisbane near San Fran for sale just like yours :)

OP
OP
L

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, same car! It was first for sale in Florida, then a dealer in Brisbane bought it. Now she lives in WV!

98intrigue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, same car! It was first for sale in Florida, then a dealer in Brisbane bought it. Now she lives in WV!

I saw a yellow/black coule listed on Craiglist for mid 50s in FL, but I don't remember seeing it being supercharged. Did the dealer install it or is there another bumblebee in FL for sale?

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw a yellow/black coule listed on Craiglist for mid 50s in FL, but I don't remember seeing it being supercharged. Did the dealer install it or is there another bumblebee in FL for sale?
. I think it's already supercharged when he bought. I got mine from the same Broker/Dealer where he bought, mine is supercharged too when I bought it. I don't think he builds or installs superchargers for vipers. He sure does sells very nice Vipers and a great price tags too, glad I live close to him... :)

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
. That's what I thought :). Congrats on your new viper. I saw your car when he listed it on his website, I love the color and the wheels too and Supercharged too!!! :)

OP
OP
L

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! This car was supercharged by the previous owner in Florida and has 676rwhp. It's nice too because I was able to connect with the last owner on FB and was able to find out the whole history from him instead of relying on carfax. The dealer was one of the more professional guys I've dealt with in the car world. Straight shooter and he made a great deal for me, which the last owner confirmed for me once we started talking about price and what the dealer paid for the car. Very happy all the way through.

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome color combo! Looks like mine :D

My bumblebee is currently getting some paint work done to the calipers and other parts (valve covers, interior, etc...). I will post some pics once its finished!

charlesj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
COngrats!!! People will see you coming from 100 miles away. That is a head turner! Best of luck with her.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang