Just made two short movies from the NYC event.....

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad it could bring a smile to everyones faces!

Great job on the videos.:2tu:

Remember, if it's not an iMac.... it's just another computer. :)

LOL. Yes, I am learning just how powerful some of their software is....

The photos on the wall of the drawings are awesome!!! Anyone know where I can purchase those?

They were auctioned off at the Gala, not sure if they will sell reprints.

All art prints were one offs according to what SRT said. All were done by one of their connections and said there would be no more. :(

REALLY good job, Robert! Thank you, felt like I was there (dancing to the music too :))
~juli

:nana: <------- Juli

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job Robert! It was nice finally meeting you at the gala. You're not as "special" as Chad makes you out to be on the forums, LOL. :D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Tony, when I met Robert in SLC I was prepared for the same goofy stuff we always pull on the forums but he turned out to be a relaxed dude.

V

Venomiss

Excellent videos Robert and SRT did a great job raising money for charity at the event!

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, Robert very nice. I'm impressed with how nice your pics turned out considering all the glaring spotlights they had on Styker that night. My pics all looked like sparkles but you were able to filter those out and get the nice features of the hood to show up. :2tu:

BTW... Randall, I saw you smiling after pushed that small child to the ground and took his balloon! :lmao:

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job Robert! It was nice finally meeting you at the gala. You're not as "special" as Chad makes you out to be on the forums, LOL. :D

Was a pleasure meeting you too! And you were not as mean as Chad made you out either! (Starting to see a trend here btw... ;))

I agree with Tony, when I met Robert in SLC I was prepared for the same goofy stuff we always pull on the forums but he turned out to be a relaxed dude.

You seemed normal too. Mostly. :rolaugh:

Excellent videos Robert and SRT did a great job raising money for charity at the event!

Thanks and yes they did! :yay:

Wow, Robert very nice. I'm impressed with how nice your pics turned out considering all the glaring spotlights they had on Styker that night. My pics all looked like sparkles but you were able to filter those out and get the nice features of the hood to show up. :2tu:

Yes, the lighting was a bugger for sure. Trick is to have the bigger flash. :D

BTW... Randall, I saw you smiling after pushed that small child to the ground and took his balloon! :lmao:

:rolaugh::rolaugh:

Nice! Too bad I did not get that on video. We could have played it at the party! :D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess you're not hungry at the moment because yet AGAIN you (selectively) do not get what I mean :lmao: