large safe parking lots

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any south florida vca know of any big parking lots or possibly private paved property somewhere that you can mess around with your car on? Would love to find a place that you can do a little practicing and learning breaking points and what not. I am in northwest broward

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Check with the Florida Club and see if they are doing an outing at Moroso or Homestead? You would be better off doing your driving on a track, and they may have a test and tune day at a track near you or in conjunction with another car club.:2tu:

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Srt Track Experience starts October 29th at Homestead....you will not be able to track your car; during the last one I attended they allowed us to run vipers in an improvised track within the Homestead parking lot (SRT's Vipers').....you will be able to hot lap in one of their Vipers riding as a passenger also....if you have not used your SRT Track Experience opportunity (free after the purchase of an SRT) call them.....

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
or sign up for an autocross:)

Aound here I typically go to large warehouses/businesses that are not open on weekends. A friend and I were goofing off, place I have been going to for...2 yrs..? Anyway, turns out they had outdoor cameras hahaa! Guy working there during the week was kewl about it, he laughed more than anything.

W also have a lot of country roads that make it easy to go WOT.

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
trackday at homestead on oct.17 , fun fast and safe. let me know if you want a $40 coupon for first timers and a catered lunch is included.:2tu:

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just FYI, If Johnny law catches this. Chalk yourself up for a reckless driving ticket, and a serious Insurance hike,etc,etc

Dont ask me how I know this....

OP
OP
A

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Benny--
may take you up on that coupon---what do you need to run your car there? I have 0 track experience, but would be interested in learning---

Art
would be interested in that as well, but never received a coupon for a free srt track experience.

Ben

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Benny--
may take you up on that coupon---what do you need to run your car there? I have 0 track experience, but would be interested in learning---

Art
would be interested in that as well, but never received a coupon for a free srt track experience.

Ben

all you really need is to be able to listen and learn. they will provide you with a instructor and if you dont have a helmet they can loan you one or i have a spare if you have a normal size head(med) long pants, shirt and shoes. self tech your car, fluids amount of pads left simple stuff if you maintain your car.i will warn you people either hate it or become addicted.
for the srt expierience go to there web site to register were you will be asked to enter your vin and from there it will walk you thru the registration with no charge for the event. theres a group of us going on the 29 of october. do it cause who knows if it will be around again because the have already cancelled it once at homestead this year do to the financial problems

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Benny--

Art

Ben

Hey Ben,

I definatley advise on going to that track event at Homestead. You'll get tons of track time, and the group of people running the event is the best around. It won't get better than that, trust me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456