Latest Snake Hydes Interior Blue and White (pics)

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Rick in Miami for letting me do and Interior for his Blue and White GTS. I have only done one other B/W and never had any pics to show. So finally here is what one looks like. The color blue is dark just like the car but the flash from the camera makes the blue leather look like is is very light but in reality it is very dark. I can't wait to see some pics with it installed in his car. With the additional logos this job was $3399.00. With my standard logos 1 per seat and the 1 on the center console it would have cost 2999.00 This includes return shipping. Hope you enjoy.
Chad Harrison
Snake Hydes
4356Blue_Snake_Hdyes_11-med.jpg

4356Blue_Snake_Hydes_9-med.jpg

4356Blue_Snake_Hydes_12-med.jpg

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great work! As I have your fine seats in my RT too!

But why on earth would someone put a Gen III logo in a Gen II car?????

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great work! As I have your fine seats in my RT too!

But why on earth would someone put a Gen III logo in a Gen II car?????

ditto - why?, maybe he like's genIII better, lol.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Sweet Interior!! I love the color contrast and the door panels! :eek:

As for the Gen III logo's on a Gen II. I may be in the minority, but I think Fang looks much better than sneaky pete! I changed all the logo's on my Gen I to Fang!! I guess it all depends on personal taste. It's not like it is to hard to change back!

Ed

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now, that is what I am talking about, I think I just jissed on myself, I want a set, but with sneaky Pete...

Is this a swap out? or do they require the originals? how about a phone #...

Thanks,Rick

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree as my 02 already had the fang front emblem. I am also interested in a set and would like some more info. Phone etc...
With the grey ext. I was thinking on changing int parts to black with black and grey seats. any opinions?

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree as my 02 already had the fang front emblem. I am also interested in a set and would like some more info. Phone etc...
With the grey ext. I was thinking on changing int parts to black with black and grey seats. any opinions?
I think that would look great on a grey car. Anything tu-toned and doubled stitched looks out of this world in these cars. You just can't imagine the difference that the Snake Hydes Int. makes in these cars. It just really classes it up. You get the look and feel of high end Benz' and BMW's in your Viper. Thanks for all of the interest in our products!
Chad Harrison

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great work Chad!!!! Still love my seats. They make the interior. :2tu:
Yeah I miss those bad boys, but hell I still have my console :D
Sad when the guy doing it stays so busy with three different jobs that he does not have time to do his own (again) :2tu:
Glad you enjoy them Brian, We will get together at the next race.
Chad

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now, that is what I am talking about, I think I just jissed on myself, I want a set, but with sneaky Pete...

Is this a swap out? or do they require the originals? how about a phone #...

Thanks,Rick

Get a hold of Chad at 850-209-3133. I love my Snakehydes :2tu: :2tu: