LED lighting of speedo cluster and gauges

tito#14srt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone upgraded the gauge lighting too either led or a different color other then the amber? Can anyone post a pic? Thanks

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This other thread was asking about taillights but it gets into interior lights as well.

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/641435-LED-Tail-lights

I have changed out every bulb on the car for LED's that I possibly can.

I plan on having custom made gauges later on, but this is what it will look like if you change them out for white. Although the pictures don't do it justice at all. They look awesome in person.

I wasn't able to get a picture from a distance so here are some close up shots. The light is not distrubuted eventally on the speedo due to the positioning of the light bulb socket but it still lights it up as best as it can. This camera doesn't take very good pictures at night but, what do you think?

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
T

tito#14srt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good I plan to do my gauges in led now that I have my interior fully stripped at the upholstery

OP
OP
T

tito#14srt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hoping to install cruise control this winter, so the car can drive me around at night.

Nice! Is it a kit they sell for our gen 2 or it's something that a shop is doing custom? Cruise control would be a nice mod

Grisoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hoping to install cruise control this winter, so the car can drive me around at night.
Cruise would be nice to have indeed; you would have to deal with the humiliation of the Nanny Curse though!:rolaugh:

ksgts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've done all the lights including the headlight switch, AC, and key ring. If you look up my Interior build thread all the info is in there!