Let's get an odometer reading from everyone

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
08 ACR just like johniew398's 20k now 10k in February of 2011 when I got it.
Goal is the first Gen IV ACR to 30k:)

killerviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got my 01 GTS Nov 2011 with 20,500 miles on it. drove it 1400 miles the first weekend. Last week (Feb 2012) it just went over 22000mi

RevHeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bought my 96 GTS in November 2005 with 11,500. As of today, it has 39,800. Miles include 10 DE's, 5 times to drag strip, The Texas Mile and 30 dyno pulls.

ICP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got my 06 Coupe in April 2011 with 4200 miles. Today it sits (in Hibernation) with 6400. Is it Spring yet?

viper209

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought my 92 new in Oct. 92 zero miles. today she has 13,156 miles

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your right it is disgusting. I love seeing you guys with these high mileage Vipers still running strong. I purchased mine last July with 805 miles. My intention was not to buy a garage queen but rather a low mileage, one owner car which was completely unmodified. I wanted to bring the car up and modify it to my standards and level of care.

The car is black, no stripes. The only reason it doesn’t have many miles on it since I bought it is due to life being so busy right now with moving and work. Once things settle down I will get to enjoy it. The things I regret doing with my Supra’s was modifying the car to what I could afford at the time. Then when I had more money to play with I’d take it to the next level. This proved to be very costly. This time around with the Viper I made the decision to keep the car stock until I have enough income to do a complete twin turbo build. Who knows the time may come and I may just decide to throw on some headers, cam, exhaust, wheels and call it a day. The thing about the Viper I have come to find out is driving it completely stock provides such an enjoyable driving experience.

Nice, I was hoping it was black. I hear you about not having time. Unfortunately that has been my problem too, well that and the fact that I bought the Calllaway and was really enjoying the excessive HP of that. The novelty of the SC652 has worn off a little so I expect to be driving it a lot more this year too hopefully. I also got my lazy a$$ under the dash and actually adjusted my pedals so I fit in it so much better now, LOL. Wish I decided to play with them a lot sooner, they were all the way down and I was smashed up against the dash when I drove it so I could reach them. Can't believe such a stupid little thing makes such a difference on how comfortable the car is.

7TH_SIGN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice, I was hoping it was black. I hear you about not having time. Unfortunately that has been my problem too, well that and the fact that I bought the Calllaway and was really enjoying the excessive HP of that. The novelty of the SC652 has worn off a little so I expect to be driving it a lot more this year too hopefully. I also got my lazy a$$ under the dash and actually adjusted my pedals so I fit in it so much better now, LOL. Wish I decided to play with them a lot sooner, they were all the way down and I was smashed up against the dash when I drove it so I could reach them. Can't believe such a stupid little thing makes such a difference on how comfortable the car is.

Nice, Callaway! By the way don't feel bad about having to adjust the pedals. The day I brought mine home I drove the entire way back home with the steering wheel against my chest. I was too damn excited to realize that even though the seat was all the way to the rear I still had the option to adjust the pedals.

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my '96 GTS 2 weeks ago with 7,400 miles, and now it's got a little over 7,800. I've put more miles on it in 2 weeks that the previous owners average in a whole year:drive:

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought my '02 GTS on Dec. 2nd last year with 48500 on it. It now is approaching 51000. I love it!!

V10 PWRD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bought my 94 3 years ago with 14500 on it. Now has 21,800 and rising even tho she still is a garage queen. Feel much more secure after replacing the headgaskets and have been driving more distance. :drive:

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
94 here picked up last year with 9K, over 15K now and drive every chance I get, love to see those high mileage gen 1's!!!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy Days, just gone back through my old email correspondence, the car was finally mine 2/15/08 :yay:
Recorded Mileage Sitting there Dockside was 45,615 at Oakland before I could get my hands on it :D

Since the car has been in the UK the odometer now reads 60,009 :) So that's 14,394 miles of serious FUN :headbang: :drive:
And have to say ITS BEEN THE BEST OWNERSHIP OF A CAR I HAVE EVER HAD, and as for the friends you meet along the way with a car and club like this :headbang: Awesome

Mark :uk:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang