Lime Rock Park

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to run there yet, but I look forward to it. I like that track. Went to the Vintage Fesitival this year and had a total blast.

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

I've run at LimeRock 3 times. The first two times were with a 2000 GTS ACR with stock michellins. The best time I had was a 1:05.47. The third time was about a month ago and I used a 1996 GTS that I've run this year in the ViperDays Michellin Challenge Series using Hoosiers. It was a BMW event and on the 1.53 mile track it was tough to get a clean lap, but I was able to run 1:01's in traffic and a couple of runs under a minute when I got a little more room.

I am going to be back at LRP on Friday, October 26 with the BMW club again, and I will be trying a set of Goodyears. They have been worth a couple of seconds at even medium length tracks, so I'll be interested to see if I can get much improvement at LRP.

I'll be going to the ViperDays Finals in Tulsa in the beginning of November, and then I have Nov 9th with SCDA and Nov 10th with PDA at Limerock to finish the season.

BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonychicken