Location, location, location

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It always perplexes me that people get on a forum asking for help but don't list their location. Not just this forum, anywhere. Seems if you need help you'd at least give that info.

Maybe we should make "location" a required field? And if somebody enters "Uranus" we will know how to answer them.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It always perplexes me that people get on a forum asking for help but don't list their location. Not just this forum, anywhere. Seems if you need help you'd at least give that info.

Maybe we should make "location" a required field? And if somebody enters "Uranus" we will know how to answer them.

Anything "required" is like a speed bump on a forum. :poke:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does diesel fuel desolve asphalt? Just wondering.
A jack hammer does. :lmao:

Just go in the neighbors driveway before the speed bump across the lawn and out the neighbors driveway after the speed bump to go around them and eventually the neighbors will side with you. :dunno:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, I did not know that WARFang is from

Mars.:lmao:

But his "speeches" sound greenmanish anyway :D

ups, invented a new word ...:drive:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree !!!!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, I did not know that WARFang is from

Mars.:lmao:

But his "speeches" sound greenmanish anyway :D

ups, invented a new word ...:drive:
What does this have to do with the topic? Must be hard to walk around your place with the shrine you have dedicated to me taking up so much space. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4