Looking for Bulkhead closeout Panel

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I broke the little panel behind the drivers seat that covers up the access for the aftermarket shoulder belt mounts. This panel has the word VIPER on it.

I need the drivers side and the panels will not interchange from the passenger side. Does aanyone have one they would sell at a reasonable price? VPA wants way too much for it $45.00.

I think gen 3 and 4 are the same.

thanks
Steve A.

Reaction score
You will want to check with some of the parts recyclers like Don Scharf Automotive and X2 Builders for used panels. New price is actually $53.30 from Mopar and we are way too close to dealer cost to discount much more than we already have. We actually sell quite a few at that price, as well as the fog light panels.

We would give 'em away if we could, but somebody has to pay the rent on these warehouses... :D

OP
OP
S

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate the reply... I can appreciate your position. I have gotten used to the Viper Tax on some items but this one is really a bit much to swallow considering what the item is. On another note please look at my post about PS2 tires for a Gen 3/4 inthe tires and wheels section. Have you gotten any update from Michelin?

thanks

Steve A.

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have some of these and would be happy to send you one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude