Looking for Gen 3 Five Spokes

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking about picking up a pair of Gen 3 five spokes (not the lightweight ACR/Sidewinder/Copperhead wheels).

I've checked the classified, does anyone know where a good set can be found at a reasonable price? Anyone have a set they want to sell?

Thanks.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends on what your idea of reasonable is. It's a very desirable wheel. I plan to buy a set from partsrack when I get enough money. The way things are going it might be a while. :(

OP
OP
S

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found a set not long ago for 2k (without tires), but was not interested at the time.

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a perfect set i'll give you for $2k without a rubber. call me. 786-564-2252

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have ten spokes with rubber, 5500 miles on tires. I'm in the Niagara falls area. You can reach me at 416 930 4049.

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you talkintg about these?

You must be registered for see images attach

My budy was selling his.

Last edited:

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a brand new set in the boxes.....these r actually the newest 5spokes with the durabrite finish (which) look pretty shinny. Respond if interested and I'll go out and take some pics...I would let go 2700.00 plus shipping which is probably 125.00-140.00 total.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just be aware that the 5 spokes that are being produced now are NOT the same as the 5 spokes on the 06 and 08 cars, not sure about all the 09s. The new five spoke is a different finish and is stamped with a stupid ALCOA brand on on them...You will not like them IMHO

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Paviper is correct......these r the ones I have , with alcoa stamped in them......not sure why they did that but either way that's how they r....

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paviper is correct......these r the ones I have , with alcoa stamped in them......not sure why they did that but either way that's how they r....

my understanding is that there were so many complaints about the brake dust on the five spokes and the way they scratched when some knuckleheads tried to clean them with whatever they had handy (like a rock or something) they changed the finish and ALCOA agreed to lower the cost if they could put their name on them:rolleyes:

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wheel shopping a few months back and JonB actually had the best price I could find on a set of 5 spokes with rubber. I'd check with him if I were looking. :2tu:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my understanding is that there were so many complaints about the brake dust on the five spokes and the way they scratched when some knuckleheads tried to clean them with whatever they had handy (like a rock or something) they changed the finish and ALCOA agreed to lower the cost if they could put their name on them:rolleyes:

yet another reason to take off the stock charcoal brake pads and go with the hawks

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the 6 spokes can be had for half the price and half the weight, well not quite half the weight

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody got a pic of a silver vert with the 5 or 6 spokes on it.Thanx

See if this works. The only 5 spoke for the Gen 3 was the Sidewinder, I got these
from Jon B.

Herc

Attachments

• Viper.jpg
    Viper.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Viper2.jpg
    Viper2.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 53

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See if this works. The only 5 spoke for the Gen 3 was the Sidewinder, I got these
from Jon B.

Herc
No. The FE 5 spoke was available in '06 as well. Never had any scratching problems with them either??

My '06 Coupe:

Last edited:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6 spokes

six1.JPG
six2.JPG

w8liftn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Five spokes on a Gen II (if anyone cares).

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone post photos of the new 5 spoke wheels, particularly the new finish, and the ALCOA stamping? Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth