Looking for opinions on this car, might add to the stable.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. It's running 800 WHP on cast pistons according to the ad.
2. Front bumper looks trashed.
3. wing is definitely not my style.

OP
OP
99 R/T 10

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually Like the H M S wing. I loved it on Vipermad's car :2tu: Too bad Tony(Vipermad) got banned from this site :(

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually Like the H M S wing. I loved it on Vipermad's car :2tu: too bad he got banned from this site :(

and sold the car. ;)

I hope he decides to come back, cause he's a knowledgeable dude when it comes to all things Viper.

Anyway, regarding the one you're looking at...I'd be nervous purchasing a supercharged/bottle-fed car that was running the cast pistons. That for me would be the big show stopper unless I was committed to a piston swap. 800 WHP is alot of power.

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2. Front bumper looks trashed.

"The lower part of front bumper will need a coat of paint, it has some road rash scuffs. I was quoted $375 for fresh paint on it. I was going to paint it but figured to leave it to the new owner so there was no question to why the bumper needed paint."

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cast pistons would worry me, the scraped bumper is normal for a Viper bumper. I bet 95% of Viper bumpers need repainting on the bottom (the other 5% are garage queens and don't count :) ), and I for one like the wing. And yes, I liked it on Tony's car as well!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at the pictures, it looks to me like that bumper may need to be replaced, not just repainted, but it's hard to tell.

poweradded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its 42500 with NO RESERVE. thats a hell of alot of car for the money, even if it needed a bumper and a rebuild. you could do the henn front end and it would look complete

CO GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
His feedback bothers me; he only sold one item and for that he received a negative. Be careful.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little risky....on the front page it looks like a great car for the $$$. The Fascia is the smallest of concerns....even if you have to replace it...The most you are looking at from buying a nice used one and repainting is $1,500.00. Thats not the end of the world. However the Mechanical is the biggest concern. I would make sure the car is checked out by a Viper professional mechanic prior to purchasing. Good luck! I personally like that wing ONLY in conjunction with the matching Fascia....

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recall not done:

yv604583.JPG

-J

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member