Looking for Small Oil Breather Cans

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not looking to break the bank but I am having some stuff powder coated next week and I need 2 small Oil breather setups so I can get rid of the hoses in front of the valve covers. Any ideas of small and easily mounted one?

Atppilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received my LPW Racing breathers today for my build. Go to their website and look at the breathers. They are about 2 1/4 inched in diameter and are very high quality. I am waiting on my heads before I decide on where to place them. The ideal location is in the center, but clearances need to be carefully checked.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It appears their breather setup is almost 80 dollars per. I am looking for much cheaper. This is more for aesthetics instead of functionality. I don't race my car much so a small functional one will work.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out some of the racing Kart sites as there are dozens of different types/sizes.

Sorry I don't have any links at this time, on a new pc and have not transferred them over yet.

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not looking to break the bank but I am having some stuff powder coated next week and I need 2 small Oil breather setups so I can get rid of the hoses in front of the valve covers. Any ideas of small and easily mounted one?

Advance has a nice small billet one for $32.

You must be registered for see images

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is probably not going to help you, but I'm currently working on an oil separator. I'm trying to make it look as nice as possible...no welds, K&N filter on the top, nice bracket, etc. I plan on using AN fittings and nylon braided lines to replace the plastic runs that are there now. I'll post it all up once I get it done. ;)

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out some of the racing Kart sites as there are dozens of different types/sizes.

Sorry I don't have any links at this time, on a new pc and have not transferred them over yet.

I started looking at the kart places and didnt see what I was looking for. I want it to have a breather at the top like most normal ones and none of the kart ones I saw didn.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would one the size of a soda can including filter on top, be too big?

I found all kinds by searching kart catch can.

Attachments

• JazCanTL.jpg
    JazCanTL.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 19
OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Would one the size of a soda can including filter on top, be too big?

I found all kinds by searching kart catch can.

That is perfect, where did you find it and how much? Just need to cap one of the inlets. Does it have a mounting bracket?

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey King, this is your lucky day! I have 2 breather tanks that I used on my former Gen1 just sitting in my tool box taking up room. Just like the one that Jerome posted a pic of but black. Also have braided hoses attached to the both of them. I mounted the bottles on the wheel well.
They are yours if you want them. No charge. Just PM me your address and I will send them out to you on Monday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302