Maureens 12/5

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PythonPete and I are meeting at the usual LIE rest stop Sunday at 8:00 am then shooting to Maureens and Captree if anyone is hungry and want to freeze their *** off feel free to join us.....:)

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought I was going to have the dealer plate tonight but wont till tomorrow afternoon so the Cobra wont be able to make it. We (Girlfriends father and I) will most likely meet you guys at Maureen's since it's right around the corner.

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was out today and it was great! Spozed to be a chance of some precip though tomorrow.
I was out in the Viper today also! :2tu: Kind of the last hurrah before it goes to hibernate till the spring. :drive: Kind of sad, I don't want to put it away. :( You have a PM.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys were out and about? I heard the NY area got about a foot of snow... guess they musta been wrong :smirk:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was out all morning, 33 degrees, shorts, no hard top. Couldn't be happier in the Viper. What a beautiful day in CT! :2tu:

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perfectly fine day for a ride, had a nice breakfast and swung by Captree.
No hibernation till the roads get sanded/salted.

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PythonPete's ACR taken on Ocean Parkway today.
No traction but LOTS of horsepower.

You must be registered for see images attach

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How was captree? Jon do you have the picture of Phil's Viper? The picture of Pete's Viper is awesome!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha, Willem, that was out in Buffalo. Still in New York State, but 350 miles away from NYC

Well the message that I got was so generic that I assumed the entire state got the same treatment :D

EDDDIE and COURTNEEEEYY how you guys doing :2tu:?? Need me to send over some drop (read: licorice) for Christmas??

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure it will be done in the next few weeks. I am in no rush with the weather as cold as it is. The only issue is I hope snow holds off until I get it home.

When will the Viper be back in action?