Mopar "650HP" pkg installed

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How old r y?

I am 52 and have been building engines since 19. You are right with I could be doing deals instead of waisting my time here.
It sounds like you very mad at Lance like you are @ UPGRADED.
Who is Lance? Ants in you pants. Ha Ha
The only reason I am here is because of the 20% discount.
100% business man.
My Mama told me not to talk to strangers.

How old am I? Old enough to have been designing parts and performance packages for your car for the past decade.

If you are 52, and have been building engines since 19... that is a very scary situation. On both counts.

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Built my first engine at 14. Been working on Vipers since 1995. Not mad at anyone just dont understand why you want to pick a fight with Dan. Not here to knock the Mopar package. Spent last weekend with one at the racetrack. Ran very strong and was very impressed. Is it a good package Yes. Does Dan build a good package Yes. As Dan has said you need to do a little more background checking to see who you are fighting with. And use the search funtion to see if Lance is your long lost brother.

Upgraded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thank everyone, but it is time to go.

Last edited:

Upgraded

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Last edited:

Upgraded

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Last edited:

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cops don't care what heads or cam or tune or headers or fuel pump or injectors or intake or what the motor pulls on a dyno. They will write the ticket the same way regardless of who built the motor or whatever. ..........also, I think the more you mod the car, the more the cops like to hate it. :nono:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What the hell happened to this thread? Oh and I built my first motor at the age of two, mostly out of Mac & Cheese while using a chicken nugget as the block.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the hell happened to this thread? Oh and I built my first motor at the age of two, mostly out of Mac & Cheese while using a chicken nugget as the block.
Yeah, why is everybody getting all burned out and being so ugly? don't be scrapping on the forum......settle it on the racetrack.....:nono:

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, why is everybody getting all burned out and being so ugly? don't be scrapping on the forum......settle it on the racetrack.....:nono:

I think he was referring more to the fact that the thread went off into left field about absolutely nothing all of a sudden.

Upgraded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't get the wrong idea and think you are "pro gun fighter" just because my plane was leaving to Europe and I couldn't blog for a while. Ha Ha
That is the proof you have no idea what you are talking about.

Bottom line, I respect and listen to Todd, Sean and Chris. When you go against them and say they are cheats - YOU ARE CROSSING THE LINE for me.

Damm, while writing this I could of been finishing my cold pint of European Heineken Pilsner.

My time is too valuable to offering you my inciteful words of enlightenment.

Last edited:

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Don't get the wrong idea and think you are "pro gun fighter" just because my plane was leaving to Europe and I couldn't blog for a while. Ha Ha

Bottom line, I respect and listen to Todd, Sean and Chris. When you go against them and say they are cheats - YOU ARE CROSSING THE LINE for me.

Damm, while writing this I could of been finishing my cold pint of European Heineken Pilsner.

There is not an emoticon on this website that encompasses this post much better than :rolleyes:

Figure out who you are talking to, learn what you are talking about, and try to pull your [undeserved] ego back for long enough to remove your foot from your mouth and your head from your ass, then come back and post some more.

You are every tuners worst nightmare. You know everything, yet you know nothing. You believe in a name tag more than you believe in facts, proof, and something right in front of your face.

You should be posting on the Alley, where they would be more than happy to welcome you in the appropriate way befitting a gentlemen of your... ahem, stature.

Shouldnt you be working on some multi-billion dollar deal somewhere rather than posting here?

Upgraded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't have to worry about the tuners.
I do all of my work on the SCT Advantage software platform, so I don't need them.

"Shouldnt you be working on some multi-billion dollar deal somewhere rather than posting here?"
At least we agree on something.

Last edited:

Upgraded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am up for being cool with you all and long as you don't disrespect the very awesome people that I work with.
If you think Sean, Todd and Chris are cheats then that is too much.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice, 52 and still can't spell....................:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You said it's time to go, so goooooooooooooooooooo.

:lmao::lmao:

Wayne64SS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How old r y?

I am 52 and have been building engines since 19. You are right with I could be doing deals instead of waisting my time here.
It sounds like you very mad at Lance like you are @ UPGRADED.
Who is Lance? Ants in you pants. Ha Ha
The only reason I am here is because of the 20% discount.
100% business man.
My Mama told me not to talk to strangers.

You must be registered for see images attach

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to my calculations the rear wheel HP should be 640HP*.85= 544HP. How do you come up with 560+?

I am pushing over 640+whp on my GenIII heads/cam car. That dyno number is SAE corrected, the uncorrected value for that cool dyno day was 669whp, or approx. 790 bhp (790HP*.85= 671 whp).. My 790bhp is 150bhp more than than your MOPAR 640hp kit will make, and I am still on my OEM fuel pump/injectors.

Please listen to Dan (Final GTS). He is a wealth of Viper knowledge, and a strong asset to the Viper community. He has already stated that the OEM fuel pump can support about 800bhp on a naturally aspirated motor. My 790bhp numbers are not too far from that. Fuel system support has not only be proven on short 5 second dyno pulls, but on some long winded runs such as the Texas Mile where I was wide open throttle for over 30 seconds, rowing from 1st to the top of 5th.

Please do come back and tell us how well your car performs with those fuel mods. We are all interested in seeing how she does.

Upgraded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"The Gen 4 fuel system was upgraded to include a higher capacity fuel pump and filtration system." - Mopar press release. Search it" Damm, so i upgraded my fuel pump. What is the big problem? Did you also know the Gen 4 pump is more compatible with ethanol? Give me a break. At this point, if you are nice, maybe I will post my dyno sheet.

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please do post results. I am very curious to see your results. Perhaps the Gen IV fuel system provides better atomization of the fuel, and thus more power. We all want more power, so do post your dyno.

Cheers.

:drive:

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
"The Gen 4 fuel system was upgraded to include a higher capacity fuel pump and filtration system." - Mopar press release. Search it" Damm, so i upgraded my fuel pump. What is the big problem? Did you also know the Gen 4 pump is more compatible with ethanol? Give me a break. At this point, if you are nice, maybe I will post my dyno sheet.

The problem is that you were so dead set on it being a requirement, everyone else is wrong/stupid/dangerous, and I cross the line by saying otherwise... when the reality is that everyone knows exactly who is informed, and who isnt. As I said way back before you decided to go looney tunes; Ultimately, you can do what you want, its not like it will hurt anything.

Here are a few more "did you knows"

Did you know... The Gen-4 fuel pump has an integral non-replaceable fuel filter? That's right... clog it up and its another $1000 for you.

Did you know... The Gen-4 module has a much lower volume surge canister than the Gen-3? I would say roughly by half.

Did you know... That the fuel pump in a Gen-4 canister appears to be the same body design and case size as the Gen-3... which happens to be one of the highest flowing variants of that type?

Chances are... "Higher Capacity" is a stretch at best. It could flow 1lph more, and they could still say that and be "correct".

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It would be great to see more information and results on the Mopar package. Plenty of folks still out there looking at options to put more power in their Gen 3.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456