More Progress Towards The 10's In My Mildly Modified 06 Viper - Turned An 11.3 @ 124

Status
Not open for further replies.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: More Progress Towards The 10's In My Mildly Modified 06 Viper - Turned An 11.3 @

Wow now you plagiarize my old posts as well? You really are a ****. Don't ever cut and paste a remark I made and try to pass it off as your own. You are complete ****.

Once again I will remind you that I went faster than Evan did in a C5 Z06 with the 385 horse motor compared to his 405 hp version. I had less than 20 passes on that car.
I did it on purpose to show EVERYONE (including SPEEDFREAK )WHAT YOU ACTUALLY THINK OF Evan as a driver.I guess it worked because you came out of the closet on the statement

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: More Progress Towards The 10's In My Mildly Modified 06 Viper - Turned An 11.3 @

What is Jamie's fastest '60 in a Gen III?

Got a question. If this guy is running an 11.3@124 with 1500 DA, what, in your expert opinion, would he run on a better prepped track with -600 DA? Keep in mind, traction will be better and the DA would be a 2100 FT drop. What would his 11.3@124 be in your opinion?

Personally, I think that he would pick up two tenths and run an 11.1@ a high 126 or low 127 based on the vast improvement in track conditions and DA.

But I want to know what you think he would run.
How are you going to make traction better Yes trap will increase BUT (and read Jamies statements )that does not mean the tract will hold traction.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gen3's have more low end grunt then the gen4's..I think a bolt on gen3 at 510 rwhp will trapp similar to a stock 540 rwhp gen4. Both in the 125-130 mph range...

Also DMAN trapped 126 mph in a gen3 with just a few bolt ons..intake exhaust and tune If I remember correctly..

No doubt in good weather Speedfreak is gonna amaze us all...Good luck
You are dreaming NO I THINKS ALLOWED reason why i owned both NO WAY IN HELL A BOLT ON gen 3 WILL STAY WITH A 4

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I did it on purpose to show EVERYONE (including SPEEDFREAK )WHAT YOU ACTUALLY THINK OF Evan as a driver.I guess it worked because you came out of the closet on the statement

Ok let me say this slowly one last time so you can comprehend it.

Evan, Jamie, SW, Nineball, and several others are great. Evans not the only one. Got it? I've been faster than Evan let that sink in I know it's hard.

Yeh nice try calling me out, as usual you look terrible and make Evan look bad as well.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No it has NOTHING to do with the horsepower factor. It has to do with 60 foot time and traction you idiot. Furman is a much better driver than I ever hope to be? Really. He is a great driver but he has never run my numbers in a Gen III, nor my 60 foot times in a Gen IV so I would say I do o.k. Moreover, I don't own the stable of cars Jamie does and have the ability to drive them whenever I want so it is a hollow comparison.

And he doesn't have a ton more power. Ray Ws Gen IV was trapping the same thing I was at 125. His car was hot and mine wasn't but I trapped a 124.3 and a 125. He ran several 125s, so there isn't a big difference. So you are wrong again. It is maybe 20 to 30 horsepower at the wheels in similar conditions.
The above is coming from a guy who was asking drag racing question 1 year ago and STILL thinks running with his lights on costs 2 tenths .

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ok let me say this slowly one last time so you can comprehend it.

Evan, Jamie, SW, Nineball, and several others are great. Evans not the only one. Got it? I've been faster than Evan let that sink in I know it's hard.

Yeh nice try calling me out, as usual you look terrible and make Evan look bad as well.
I got you though.So since you admit Evan is great whose better Speedfreak or Evan .(Keep in mind Evan in a 600 foot DA could not run 10s in a Gen 4 )

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Ok here we again I will keep this simple for you.

Speedfreak has the luxury of driving his own car, getting used to it, and can get it to the track in the best and lowest da's.

Evan gets the car one day with whatever track prep is there with whatever weather is there.

Based on the above Speadfreak will eventually run a quicker and faster time than Evan, just as I did, Furman, and several others that already posted.

Both guys running same day Evan runs the quicker time, maybe. Make sense?

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ok here we again I will keep this simple for you.

Speedfreak has the luxury of driving his own car, getting used to it, and can get it to the track in the best and lowest da's.

Evan gets the car one day with whatever track prep is there with whatever weather is there.

Based on the above Speadfreak will eventually run a quicker and faster time than Evan, just as I did, Furman, and several others that already posted.

Both guys running same day Evan runs the quicker time, maybe. Make sense?
Didnt answer my question SPECIFICALLY Evan and Speedfreak both handed the keys to the same car NEITHER have ever driven whose better.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I got you though.So since you admit Evan is great whose better Speedfreak or Evan .(Keep in mind Evan in a 600 foot DA could not run 10s in a Gen 4 )

You got me? I never said Evan wasn't a fantastic driver. There's more than one great driver on the planet.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You got me? I never said Evan wasn't a fantastic driver. There's more than one great driver on the planet.

You didn't answer the question. Whose sack would you rather swing from?

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Didnt answer my question SPECIFICALLY Evan and Speedfreak both handed the keys to the same car NEITHER have ever driven whose better.

Last sentence genius probably Evan, but you do realize the entire 7 pages of man drivlle you created has nothing to do with that question.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Furman is totally familuar with a Gen 4 (said it a million times in a Vette or Viper is the absolute best )If he can barely run 10s in a 4 (more power than a 3 )in a minus DA how is Speedfreak going to do the same.

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How are you going to make traction better Yes trap will increase BUT (and read Jamies statements )that does not mean the tract will hold traction.

I don't care about Jamie's statements. I want to hear what you think....can you do that? You are such an expert right? Then stop dodging my question and answer it.

If the DA is 2100 FT better, the track has more VHT (lets say like Englishtown with a PRIVATE RENTAL WITH TONS OF VHT), and the car configured exactly as it is now, what do you think he would run? Traction is not an issue if the prep is awesome like a private rental...and I think it's safe to say that this guy is an expert driver in the GEN III. What do you think he would run? Stop dodging and answer.

You are dreaming NO I THINKS ALLOWED reason why i owned both NO WAY IN HELL A BOLT ON gen 3 WILL STAY WITH A 4

How do you figure? With all of your experience, you sure act and carrying yourself like someone that has no idea what he's talking about. There are many more factors than just raw HP and TQ.

Lets compare a Gen IV (2008) to a Gen III (2006). Both coupes, both stock.

The 2008 gets max HP (600) at 6100 RPM and max TQ (560) at 5000 RPM. The 2006 gets max HP (500) at 5600 RPM and max TQ (525) at 4200 RPM.

Do you understand what I am getting at here? Now, take a bolt on and tuned 06. The redline will be upped, the HP and TQ will be upped, and it will have an even better powerband. Stock vs stock it can already stay at max power and tq longer than the 08...the 08 is just more powerful and can overcome it...as we all know.

Now, you add boltons like speedfreaks to the 06 and tune the car, you are looking at maybe 520 RWHP and the TQ might even be better than the 08! You add all that up along with a better and smoother powerband, a race between the two would be a drivers race in the 1/4...period.

Lastly, I am having a hard time trying to understand why you think this driver is not a pro. He's running an 11.3@124 in a Gen III on street tires in less than perfect conditions. Give him his props.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You didn't answer the question. Whose sack would you rather swing from?

Oooohhhhhh tough call, since Evans are occupied I will go with.........

None I drive my own car unlike 1badnutswing.

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Furman is totally familuar with a Gen 4 (said it a million times in a Vette or Viper is the absolute best )If he can barely run 10s in a 4 (more power than a 3 )in a minus DA how is Speedfreak going to do the same.

:lmao:

See 2 posts up

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Last sentence genius probably Evan, but you do realize the entire 7 pages of man drivlle you created has nothing to do with that question.
Hey at least you finally answered the question honestly

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I wonder if he thinks the gen III is stock? He does realize we are talking about a car with all the bolt one which this car doesn't currently have.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

First of all REMEMBER its your car you drive it Smith never so much as sat in a Gen 4 afew times down the track and he beats your best run (in ANY DA you choose Furman or Smith can beat almost anyone out there .You guys are so damn sure you could run 10s in a sea level track MAN up AND TAKE MY BET )As far as a meaningless RWHP NUMBER again that DA crap is a crutch A trap speed is the best hp barometer INTERESTINGLY though Jamie ran in a minus 900 ft DA and Evan ran in a pos 600 foot da both cars trapped about the same

I'm not a drag racer, never claimed to be. I don't launch my car when I am in rush hour traffic (it sits in traffic about 70% of it's time on the road). So with my limited drag racing experience, I'm .16 off of a professional, paid drag racing hero, in awesome weather conditions? Thanks 1BADGTS for admitting that!

You keep side stepping questions that prove you are wrong. Evan isn't the best, plain and simple. He's good, but not the best. Other people can, and will, drive better than him...if they choose to pursue some BS street tire record. I would run a 10 on a street tire in my car's current set up, if you would permanently ban yourself from the VCA, but then you would ask for a million different things and come up with a million different excuses (or ignore the run completely), and conclude at the end of the day that it was just a fluke.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Oooohhhhhh tough call, since Evans are occupied I will go with.........

None I drive my own car unlike 1badnutswing.

You didn't answer my question. A or B? You want the truth? You can't handle the truth.:lmao::lmao:

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I wonder if he thinks the gen III is stock? He does realize we are talking about a car with all the bolt one which this car doesn't currently have.

A Paxton bolts on.:D

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't care about Jamie's statements. I want to hear what you think....can you do that? You are such an expert right? Then stop dodging my question and answer it.

If the DA is 2100 FT better, the track has more VHT (lets say like Englishtown with a PRIVATE RENTAL WITH TONS OF VHT), and the car configured exactly as it is now, what do you think he would run? Traction is not an issue if the prep is awesome like a private rental...and I think it's safe to say that this guy is an expert driver in the GEN III. What do you think he would run? Stop dodging and answer.

How do you figure? With all of your experience, you sure act and carrying yourself like someone that has no idea what he's talking about. There are many more factors than just raw HP and TQ.

Lets compare a Gen IV (2008) to a Gen III (2006). Both coupes, both stock.

The 2008 gets max HP (600) at 6100 RPM and max TQ (560) at 5000 RPM. The 2006 gets max HP (500) at 5600 RPM and max TQ (525) at 4200 RPM.

Do you understand what I am getting at here? Now, take a bolt on and tuned 06. The redline will be upped, the HP and TQ will be upped, and it will have an even better powerband. Stock vs stock it can already stay at max power and tq longer than the 08...the 08 is just more powerful and can overcome it...as we all know.

Now, you add mods to the 06 and tune the car, you are looking at maybe 520 RWHP and the TQ might even be better than the 08! You add all that up along with a better and smoother powerband, a race between the two would be a drivers race...period.

Lastly, I am having a hard time trying to understand why you think this driver is not a pro. He's running an 11.3@124 in a Gen III on street tires in less than perfect conditions. Give him his props.
I owned a Gen 3 with CORSA ,GEARS TUNE FILTERS ECT .Forgot the BS rwhp numbers you quote that are meaningless Trap speed is king No GEN 3 with bolt on is going to trap 130 in any DA In my lifetime i must have been to 40 or so private track rentals at E-town in every da possible NEVER EVER have seen a Viper trap less than 132 and make 10s on stock tires.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hey at least you finally answered the question honestly

I never said anything to the contrary smart guy;) Any other brain busters?

You never answered my question about me destroying his c5 z06 time with minimal passes in a car with 20 less hp.

How did that happen?

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A Paxton bolts on.:D
Whatever bolt on he has the cars not making power if hes trapping only 124 in a 1500 foot da .My Gen 4 in a 12oo foot da still trapped 128

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You never answered my question about me destroying his c5 z06 time with minimal passes in a car with 20 less hp.

How did that happen?

Still side stepping this one?

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How did that happen?
I did answer the question .There are drivers in THEIR cars can can beat Smith Times (PUT BOTH IN A CAR THEY ARE NOT FAMILUAR WITH no chance aint going to happen )Evan and i talked about trying to get that 10 second run in a 4NUMERIOUS TIMES .(Ex Vca pres Joe Houss will let Smith use his coupe anytime they have the track )Evan like Jamie can tell you exactly how much the car has left .He ran an 11.3 in a 600 foot DA to get 10s is going to be almost impossible .Jamie had 2 private track rentals in neg DA and got 1 10 second pass

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You guys refuse to realize (always going back to the magical da crap )since 1996 i cant tell you the amount of times total i have been to the E-TOWN on a sea level DA with Vipers more powerful than one that traps only 125 NEVER have i seen one run 10s on street tires unless in trapped 132 .

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You say NEVER quite a bit.

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I find this thread better than the Sunday Comics. I wonder what's coming next?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456