More Progress Towards The 10's In My Mildly Modified 06 Viper - Turned An 11.3 @ 124

Status
Not open for further replies.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: More Progress Towards The 10's In My Mildly Modified 06 Viper - Turned An 11.3 @

I find this thread better than the Sunday Comics. I wonder what's coming next?????
Its pretty entertaining isnt it

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: More Progress Towards The 10's In My Mildly Modified 06 Viper - Turned An 11.3 @

Hes NOT STOCK he modded.

He's not stock "now". When you made your statement about no stock GEN III beating the best time of the GEN II that was months ago when he was stock.

After running the best stock GEN III time ever. I guess he decided to try for something else now.

You gave him no credit for doing what you said couldn't be done. And now he is going to get into the 10's without having to spend 40K like you.

Plus he will have the satisfaction of having done it himself.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

He's not stock "now". When you made your statement about no stock GEN III beating the best time of the GEN II that was months ago when he was stock.

After running the best stock GEN III time ever. I guess he decided to try for something else now.

You gave him no credit for doing what you said couldn't be done. And now he is going to get into the 10's without having to spend 40K like you.

Plus he will have the satisfaction of having done it himself.
Once again a 11.3 is a LONG WAY from a 10 second pass .EVERYONE is talking like hes run 10s already.I went so far as to place my money up to publically wager.Question IF your so sure he can do it WHY DONT YOU BACK HIM WITH YOUR MONEY.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ps and if i ever find out these tires he running are in the drag radial family (which i have a suspecion they are )you guys will never ever hear the end of it

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know that .31 is a long way off. I am sure he is planning to do more to the motor than what he has done so far. Remember the title of the thread? "Making progress towards the 10's".

So once again. Thanks for the acknowledgement on the record "stock" GEN III time. Maybe you should finish your first order of crow before ordering another.

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have made my points. I don't need your acceptance. Currently a old saying comes to mind....If you argue with a fool you might look like a fool yourself.

It is up to Speedfreak to argue with you now. It's him you are stepping on not me.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It is a pretty funny read considering most of us are just throwing gas on such a badlyGTS beaten topic.

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I owned a Gen 3 with CORSA ,GEARS TUNE FILTERS ECT .Forgot the BS rwhp numbers you quote that are meaningless Trap speed is king No GEN 3 with bolt on is going to trap 130 in any DA In my lifetime i must have been to 40 or so private track rentals at E-town in every da possible NEVER EVER have seen a Viper trap less than 132 and make 10s on stock tires.

See, again, you avoid everything. You never answered my question. Oh and how many Gen IV's trapped 130 and in what track conditions? Very few...

You honestly don't think speedfreaks SRT trapping 124 with a 1500 DA can't trap 127-129 with -600 DA? You really are clueless.

For the last time, what do you think his car would run in -600 and better track prep. Can you answer that and be a man cupcake?

EDIT: Psssst, 1WimpyGTS...he is not even running Invo's yet...:lmao:

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ps and if i ever find out these tires he running are in the drag radial family (which i have a suspecion they are )you guys will never ever hear the end of it

I'm sure speedfreak will get a camera out and show you his tires the next time out.

I still think it's so funny u blah blah blah about being an old school racer with all these awards from back in the day...yet...you only came on here in 2008. Jamie has been on here forever and has many videos of him running his great times. Where are all your vids? Tell you what, you let me know what track you are going to be at and with what "Viper" you have in your garage and I'll be sure and meet you there. I'd love to meet such a legend in person:lmao::lmao:

Canyon who are you? Are you 1WimpyGTS's little buddy?

OP
OP
S

Speedfreak

Viper Owner
Reaction score

The above is coming from a guy who was asking drag racing question 1 year ago and STILL thinks running with his lights on costs 2 tenths .

Yeah, the same guy who holds the stock Gen III record, has walked all over your God driver in a Gen III with bolt ons versus a Gen IV with more power and has run better 60 foot times than Furman, Smith and anyone else. I actually make my arguments on facts, something you haven't ever heard of.

Still waiting to hear about the those Viper and Vette records Smith holds. I actually hold a stock car/tire record and have run times as good as your ******** partner in his Gen IV. So you can try your diversion tactics all you want, nobody is buying it.

OP
OP
S

Speedfreak

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Furman is totally familuar with a Gen 4 (said it a million times in a Vette or Viper is the absolute best )If he can barely run 10s in a 4 (more power than a 3 )in a minus DA how is Speedfreak going to do the same.

JESUS H CHRIST ARE YOU MENTALLY FN RETARED. CAN YOU READ. DID YOU PASS SIXTH GRADE. BY RUNNING A BETTER 60 FOOT TIME you ***** from hell and having better weather which will bring up the power level up substantially. You have got to be the biggest Fn idiot I have EVER heard from. I am amazed you can hold a job (or can you). This has been explained AT LEAST 10 TIMES. If I pull a 1.70 or less in the 60 foot I DO NOT NEED A 129 TRAP. DO you get it. I DO NOT NEED a 129 TRAP. IF I put drag radials on the car NOW I would run a 10 you Fn idiot. Why? Because the 60 foot would be 1.5 or 1.6. Cars ALL DAY LONG RUN 10s with 125 traps with PROPER TRACTION AND 60 foot times. You are the ***** of all morons.

OP
OP
S

Speedfreak

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Listen you piece of ****. Do not question my integrity or cast aspersions on my accomplishments simply cause your god driver can't do it and you don't want to accept I can or this thread will end with me flying to NJ to kick the living **** out of you and your mouth (and do the whole forum a favor). I will rent the track all right and spend my day mashing your pathetic face into the asphalt.

The car runs nitto invos. Ray W. was AT the track the night I was running. So shove this up your ass as well.

OP
OP
S

Speedfreak

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Listen you piece of ****. Do not question my integrity or cast aspersions on my accomplishments simply cause your god driver can't do it and you don't want to accept I can or this thread will end with me flying to NJ to kick the living **** out of you and your mouth (and do the whole forum a favor). I will rent the track all right and spend my day mashing your pathetic face into the asphalt.

The car runs nitto invos. Ray W. was AT the track the night I was running. So shove this up your ass as well.

Actually on second thought. Forget it. I made the mistake you are actually somebody that mattered and whose opinion mattered. You are a nobody and not worth the time, energy or money. My mistake.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nitto Invo = Street Tire. 22,000 miles on mine so far.

But, your last comment (in bold) reinforces what I stated earlier...that you would find some way to discredit what anyone does.

Argue with a complete idiot and win...and all that means is you are smarter than a complete idiot. :rolleyes:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This thread has derailed miserably from it's intended purpose and has escalated into personal attacks, threats and the like which violates our posting policies. Thread closed. I'm also going on record to state that I'm really tired of cleaning up after 1BADGTS thread after thread. Despite my warnings to him he continues to antagonize members of this forum and has, yet AGAIN, ruined a perfectly good thread about achieving 10's in a Viper. I'm making a recommendation to the web committee that 1BADGTS be banned from the VCA website.

Status
Not open for further replies.