My 02 ACR with new DLM Level 3 pix

8AVETTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well after a month of having this beast back in Michigan with the new blower system, DLM level 3 that is.I thought I would give you guys my feedback. WOW WOW and WOW :laugh: :D ;) . This is the fastest car I have ever driven.I am having more fun giving rides now that I have almost gotten used to the power.The car dynoed at 841 rw/hp in 90+ degrees and High humidity in Florida. I went to the track and ran 10.7 @ 134 mph on my first run.Doug is every thing you read and hear about on this board. My car runs like any other DLM, just freaking fast.So here are some pix to feast your eyes on of the Work Doug Leven Motor Sports does.I have to say thanks to Doug Leven for being such a great person and business man. He will not be happy unless your happy. Al thou he is in business to make money that is not what drives him. He strives to make all the people that come to him from around the country happy with what he builds and delivers.

37702_ACR-med.jpg
37702_ACR_3.jpg
37702_ACR_DLM_006-med.jpg
37702_ACR_DLM_002-med.jpg
37702_ACR_DLM_004-med.jpg
37702_ACR_DLM_003-med.jpg
37702_ACR_DLM_001-med.jpg
3772002_ACR_005-med.jpg
3772002_ACR_006-med.jpg
3772002_ACR_007-med.jpg

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: My02 ACR with new DLM Level 3 pix

That's looks really awesome. Hope I get a ride someday.

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow - it looks so pretty its almost a shame to drive it and risk getting it dirty!

Nah - it'd be way too much fun to worry about that :D :D

Love the interior too - stunning!

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don , with a set up like that you need to change your Handle from *8AVETTE to *8AENZO :)
Or even better..How about 8AMIG . After all with that kind of HP you'll be travelling at Mach Speeds :eek:

Jeff

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
8AVETTE, were you the one who sent their SRT to get supercharged at DLM??? I thought I remembered someone from Detroit who sent theirs down months ago.

John

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you know what's amazing about all these supercharger packages with all these incredible numbers is that they drive like stock and are totally streetable..... That V10 is a awesome motor.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
G

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
didnt you use to have a roe supercharger on that car?

congrats on the numbers :eek:

OP
OP

8AVETTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes John, That is my SRT at Doug's. Also yes to Ben, I have the G-Force drag radials on the car, and another yes to Redsnake I did have the Roe Supercharger on the car back in the spring. Thank you all for the positive feedback on the pix.

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not like he needs more PR.... But the DLM hardware always looks so solid, kinda like it belongs in the bay. The other SC systems I have been looking at are mostly by fine tuners but the finished product doesn't look nearly as nice installed as the DLM packages appear to.

I understand that output is the most important detail, however, speaking for myself how a mod is going to look is pretty important as well.

Great car Don!!!!

OP
OP

8AVETTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No on the level 3 for the SRT, This is the first SRT with a blower and we are going to be a bit conservative on this one and go with a level one.

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The other SC systems I have been looking at are mostly by fine tuners but the finished product doesn't look nearly as nice installed as the DLM packages appear to.

There's no argueing that Doug's work is world class ! But I think Heffner finished product looks pretty spectacular also.

Just my 2 cents :)

Cheers

Jeff

GTS-ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don, beautiful car. Doug is just awesome to work with. I look forward to getting together sometime. Call me if you're up my way ever.

Rob

rac156

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats a great looking car outside, inside, and underhood. I've always liked the yellow with black stripe combination.

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to say schweeeeeeeet Don :eek:
any good kill stories post em!
Boooost
Max

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow :eek: another DLM beauty..... May the power be with you :laugh: Your car is spectacular, I enjoyed the pictures.

-Lou

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960