My 2000 GTS ACR is for sale>802rwhp

2000acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2000 Viper GTS ACR (802rwhp) - ViperClub Classifieds

If your looking for a well built no issues car, its in the classifieds here.

Casey

Purchase this vehicle and you will be the proud owner of one of the fastest, best built, most hp, most reliable orginal Viper GTS ACR's available today. This ACR has never been damaged in any way, and has a clean carfax and clean title. The car has 21,600 original miles with original paint. This car has always been a non-smoker vehicle that looks and smells as new. There are no door dings visible on the exterior of the vehicle. The original paint still shines as this car has always been garaged. The engine purrs like a kitten, until you go full throttle and the 802rwhp is unleashed. There are no electrical problems or any other issues with the car. The car was built and tuned by Larry Macedo at Macedo motorsports in FL. Macedo Motorsports - High Performance products & service for your Viper, Porsche, Corvette, Ferrari, Hummer, Hemi Ram & more!!!

Vin-1B3ER69E4YV604583

Mod list-
Polished Paxton-Split Second tuning
Co2 cooler for the Paxton
Snow water/**** injection(in cab activation light)
T&D rockers with mild head work
Corsa exhaust
Unitrax halfshafts
Raptor Shiftlight, color matched
Hennessy Wing
Chrome OEM ACR Wheels(very light road rash in a few areas-overall great shape-straight/balanced)
Lowered on the stock ACR adjustable shocks
New Optima Redtop Battery
Sirius sat radio/factory CD
MGW shifter
Factory painted stripes
Forged engine internals(added-not factory for 2000)
273/35/18 kumho v700 fronts 75%
335/30/18 kumho v700 rears-need replacement

The car has a Nytrex n20 system, with 2 10 lb bottles in the trunk/bottle heater/remote opener/ect- I have not used it, but the tuner predicts it will run over 1000 rwhp with this system. It is making 802rwhp without the n20 setup.

The tune is perfect on this car, no bucking or surging at low speeds. Over 40k invested in quality mods.

The lower 20% of the front bumper could use a coat of paint, as it has a little rash and scuffs. This should run 250$-400$, depending on where you take it. I am leaving it as is so the new owner wont need to question why it was painted.

The car is badassed in a word- and will run away even from most other quality sports cars, as its making a ton of reliable power. The car is located and garaged in North Scottsdale, AZ, and can be viewed there. Please do NOT contact me with solicitations to resell the car or with questions already answered in the ad. Do NOT contact me to waste my time with stupid offers like 20-35k. Only contact me if you have the cash ready. I will respond with my phone info/ect. I won't ship the car out of the country, and won't take checks. Payment by cash or wire transfer only. I'm only selling because I had a little pay cut recently, but this is not a fire sale. If interested email me (Casey) at [email protected]

48,500$
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
n20/methanol injection??? I'm guessing you meant Nitrous Oxide injection (2 x 10# bottles). Does the car have Water/Methanol injection as well?

Assuming you also mean forged pistons? No Billet main caps or H beam rods? Compression ratio at 9-1?

Sorry, Larry also did my engine 40,000 miles ago and I'm assuming that I've fixed added info here about your car? Trying to help. Larry does good work and has been building Viper performance engines since the "old days".

Ted

OP
OP

2000acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has water/methanol injection thats boost controlled. The factory washer fluid resivor feeds this. The n20 has 2 bottles and is a separate system- I havn't run the n20- the tuner can be contacted for more info.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
His ad did say "built Motor to the cost of $30K" when it was up

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kinda weird, it was there and now it's waiting approval.

The car is RED with stripes.

Ted

Last edited:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
id add a lot more info on the engine if it were my ad.

maybe its me, but i dont see anything on it

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ted needs an AZ vacation.:)

Thanks Miss, but we got a couple inches of new snow yesterday and leaving means that I'd miss some 'snow squishing' on my sled.

However, Deana said that she really needs to visit her aunt in Palm Desert, California - only 260 mi. from Phoenix.

One of our Wstrn Cda members is there now, but leaving on Mon. I'm working on a few details now, but hopefully plan to fly on Wed.

Ted

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I bought it. :)

So Ted, is this like a HSSSSSS and HRSSSSS? Does Deana drive your Viper? Which one(s) will you be bringing to VOI XI? I guess with twice as many Vipers you will have to attend twice as many
VCA functions, right? :D

Congrats on your purchase. :2tu:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I plan to buy the car as an investment (hoping that economy gets better in summer). Eddie Martin is going to do an inspection on it for me. Gonna have to wait 'till Monday though.

Not a Hersssss car Hsssssss. Deana hasn't ever driven mine, and doesn't want to. I'm not allowed WOT when she's in the car, ... other that that time she wanted to test herself and rode the Revelstoke Mountain Hill Climb with me, lol.

Plum, don't think I'm gonna jump ship on the Roe ... I may still go after that 2.8L blower yet this spring(although I think that the few things I need to add to this RED car will probably break me for awhile.

We know that since it's not Yellow, Blue or Silver it won't be keeping up to my Blue/Silver GTS, don't we???? :) :)

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your congrats guys and girls ( - Leslie is jealous!!!:).

Expect to see me in the Sapphire Roe GTS at V0I 11.

Anyone know how fast this car was in the quarter mile at Orlando when it was a Florida car?

Ted

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ted, its all how it starts...first a lok see at the paxton car, then the talk to the seller of the paxton car, then the offer on the paxton car, then the look over on the paxton car, then the purchase of the paxton car....

THEN THE SALE OF THE ROE CAR.

oh wait, this might mean the end of the world...... :)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ted, its all how it starts...first a lok see at the paxton car, then the talk to the seller of the paxton car, then the offer on the paxton car, then the look over on the paxton car, then the purchase of the paxton car....

THEN THE SALE OF THE ROE CAR.

oh wait, this might mean the end of the world...... :)

LOL, I can't imagine switching, but I know that you did it so I can only joke and deny any love for Paxton cars, except that I really, really love superchargers - even Paxtons.

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK, finally a done deal. Purchased car today. Pernitted and insured. Not as described though.

Paxton on mostly stock engine. Nitrous Oxide/Methane premium system. openers, guages, heater, etc. Nasty little airfilter on these Paxtons. I shouldn't have any problem picking up a decent chunk of hp on this car. I have lighweight slotted/drilled rotors at home. Driving this car to my Hotel I seem to notice that the car seems to have 3:55 or 3:73 gears. I washed the car at the Hotel and it's in even better shape than I thought.

Although ac worked yesterday, it didn't work today in the 86F sun. While washing car I found the heater vacuum line disconnected. Must have pulled it off yesterday when we closed the hood.

You must be registered for see images