My ACR Roadster For Sale

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sadly, it has come time to sell my beloved ACR Roadster. It's in the Classifieds:

http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=6065

No stories, clean title, no lien, but it is at 10,100 miles.

I bought it intending to drive it, and I have, but changes in priorities as my wife and I have become foster parents necessitate me selling off some toys. I have too many cars that can't hold enough people (my wife and I, 3 kids, plus foster kids) and it's just excessive to keep the Viper (and the Challenger, which is also for sale).

Not to mention, my wife never liked the Viper, so I think she's not-so-secretly happy to see it go.

My loss is your gain! I'm wanting to sell it by the end of October, so jump on it!

DSC_0004.JPG

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would find a more than passionate loving new home here given a set of different circumstances on my end :)

OP
OP
S

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks! I hate to see it go, but honestly, it's for the best. Plus, I could use the garage space... my poor Charger has been out in the cold for 2 years now while the other two SRTs stay nice and warm.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This makes me sad. It was always fun to see that car in person. Good luck!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny I could have sworn it was you because on saturday a completely identical one parked right behind us for the panoramic picture.

OP
OP
S

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Funny I could have sworn it was you because on saturday a completely identical one parked right behind us for the panoramic picture.

3 total were made in that paint scheme, so it must have been one of the other two! I wanted to go to VOI but too many other priorities at the moment.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 total were made in that paint scheme, so it must have been one of the other two! I wanted to go to VOI but too many other priorities at the moment.

Cool...there was definitely an identical one there. I watched him haze the clutch 2/3rds down the strip thinking he was spinning tires...

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been watching this car on E*** (that big auction site) for a while and surprised it got no action.
Having just traded my 2010 ACR in I can tell you the market is slooowwww on expensive Vipers.
Even so called "special editions" like mine was and this is.
Good luck with it.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There ya go, it's owned by a good looking blond lady and her husband:

You must be registered for see images

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, if I wasn't thinking about a Gen5 .... a vert ACR, does it get any better than that. GLWS, a true beauty & beast there.

Dave.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your car's twin is owned by a wonderful family from the New Jersey club. They also have two sons who enjoy driving Vipers as well.

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
S

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments everyone, have had a little interest but no bites yet. In addition to the extra tires, the framed window sticker, all the stock stuff, and the 7 year extended warranty, I'll add a CD of high-res professional photos I just had taken a few weeks ago!

You must be registered for see images

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gorgeous car, hate to see you let it go  Always enjoyed seeing you along with your car. Would love to have it, Just need to convince my daughter to leave Butler and go to Ivy Tech and I'll be down to pick it up. :)

OP
OP
S

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Still looking for the right buyer... if anyone wants a deal, jump on it now!

Last edited:

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This pains me to say... but good luck with sale.

keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't sell so I can buy it next spring :)

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude your are killing me. IMO this has to be one of the most desirable models out there. A vert ACR, and with center black to match the vert black top. I'm in physical pain wanting your car. I committed to no car changes for this yr while I figure out what the frick I'm thinking about the gen5. I've gotta go lie down, too much pain. Ugh.

CaptainDavid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't sell, You'll miss it. Traded my white mamba on a cts v, been looking for a Viper since then. Yours is too rich for my retired blood.