My girlfriend said that my RT- 10 remained her of a flying saucer ....lol ...pics

AAKVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you think, time to get rid of the girl...right? :rolaugh:

NO AC, she loves that delete feature as well..lol..Arthur

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: My girlfriend said that my RT- 10 remained her of a flying saucer ....lol ...pic

Remember the spaceship in "My Favorite Martian" ?

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: My girlfriend said that my RT- 10 remained her of a flying saucer ....lol ...pic

get rid of the girl and get a new one

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score

From some angles With the Hardtop it does resemble a flyingsaucer. That Toupee screws up the look for me.
also, those silly framed sliding windows dont help the look either... Its the summer, why do you have that crap on there?

My opinion on the matter has always been: Take the top off and drive her as intended or buy a GTS.

Ask your girl if she likes it better with or without the top&windows.

DarcShadow

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I would never of drawn that comparison, but now that you mention it, I can kind of see it.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What do you think, time to get rid of the girl
Please post picture of girl... then we'll let you know ;)

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Welcome to the neighborhood!

--RS

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So she stays with you even though you have a car with no real windows AND no AC? IF you get rid of her, good luck replacing her! :)

listen to this guy, he doth know of which he speaketh :2tu:

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So she stays with you even though you have a car with no real windows AND no AC? IF you get rid of her, good luck replacing her! :)

I wouldn't think the Viper is his ONLY car, but if it is I would still think the odds are in his favor. That is, unless the rules have changed that much since I was a youngster! JMO

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I mean if you have a Viper & are in the market for the female persuasion (don't want to offend any of the gals on here) & you're having trouble replacing 1, then somethings seriously wrong here. AC or No AC! JMO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302