My new Viper.

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never seen the brown interior in person. How do you like it? Congrats and good luck with it.

OP
OP
S

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the brown, Same as my Cherokee Overlander. I will be adding a backup camera in the mirror and the carbon fiber center.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny my office building is in that parking lot. 1200 Wall Street West. When are the car shows? Ill just hang around for it.

Congrats! Beautiful car. Hope to see you and the car at a C&C event or the Whiskey Cafe sometime this Spring/Summer.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet, congrats on being back in a Viper! Nice looking color combo. I'm also not a fan of the interior but it really looks great from your shot there!

-Tim

tattooed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome! Love the colors! Hopefully spring will arrive sooner for you this year so you can take it for a spin asap.

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny my office building is in that parking lot. 1200 Wall Street West. When are the car shows? Ill just hang around for it.

I assume you are talking about the Whiskey Cafe? They have a schedule that should get posted on their website in the near future, but there are car meets there almost every Saturday night, and there are bigger more organized car shows there every other Saturday night with music, food, etc. I think there are usually a couple big shows complete with judges for the cars to start and finish the season, or so I hear.....

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice ride. Congrats and enjoy.
How did you like going from the 2000 to the 2008?

cowger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gosh dang it I like that interior! I might need to look into getting mine custom wrapped like that...

Beauty of a car!!!

OP
OP
S

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the change. I miss my first one but I might get over it real fast. I don't have car, being transported from Texas sometime in the next week or so.

cowger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can you post another shot of the interior, showing what all is brown vs. black? I'm really intrigued by this option.

Thanks,
Bryan

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a perfect color combo and interior. Nicely played, Sir.

Congrats!

ZZ SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice! Same color combo as mine but with 5 spokes. You're gonna love it!