My Orange & Black ACR is Here!!!

ACRJUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like i need to change my name. After months and months of waiting and calling for status changes, my ACR is here. I was very close to giving in and buying an 08 Z06 when they had that supplier pricing plus 0% deal, but I held out and glad I did.

What an unbelievable driving experience. I only have 22 miles on it so far and love it. I havent even gotten a chance to see it in the sunlight yet. The orange looks different in person than in the pics i saw online. Photos really dont do this car justice, it is amazing.

Pics to follow shortly. :headbang:

OP
OP
A

ACRJUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She's a beauty! Congrats. Shoot me a PM if you would like a screen-name change here, I'll take care of ya.

Kelly

Hayabusa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking car. Saw the orange in sunlight last week and it looked stunning.
The carbon fiber looks particularly good against the orange on the wing.

Owned 4 Vette's over time and just obtained my second Viper. If this is your first (and what a first!!!!!) please do heed the advice of those on this forum with more snake experience than the two of us have. When it comes to handling 600 hp with no nannytech, it ain't the same as a Vette. These comments are offered from someone who transitioned successfully, not meant to be condecending in any way :).

Hope today brings bright sunshine for you and your camera! Congrats!!! That's a wicked ride!!! And don't forget to join the VCA!!!

Cheers!
Rob

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
many previous Z06 owners on this site, myself included. Once you own a viper. Z06 is not even a consideration. Not even going to get into the whole Viper vs. Z06 issue, they are both fast cars. The new Z06 is a tremendous car and value... But its just not a viper, and never will be. The reason they are subsidizing the 0% + supplier is because they can't move the units... Gives you an indication how resale will go. It will just be another used car.

Awesome color combo..... Thats exactly the car I would order..... Congrats.

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pixs of your new ride, it's beautiful! Are you going to paint the wheels orange and black to match the car? That would really look awesome!

V

Venomiss

Beautiful ACR and be sure to get the paperwork going from the dealership for your free year of VCA membership with your new Viper. Enjoy!

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
please some pictures in sunlight, need more info trying to make a decision and your photos would help. thanks

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats,beautiful ACR:omg: Love that orange!!! and the black is the best contrasting color on the orange and SSG imo.....Drive it in good health and yes get some full body pics in the sun,lol:drive:

OP
OP
A

ACRJUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking car. Saw the orange in sunlight last week and it looked stunning.
The carbon fiber looks particularly good against the orange on the wing.

Owned 4 Vette's over time and just obtained my second Viper. If this is your first (and what a first!!!!!) please do heed the advice of those on this forum with more snake experience than the two of us have. When it comes to handling 600 hp with no nannytech, it ain't the same as a Vette. These comments are offered from someone who transitioned successfully, not meant to be condecending in any way :).

Hope today brings bright sunshine for you and your camera! Congrats!!! That's a wicked ride!!! And don't forget to join the VCA!!!

Cheers!
Rob

Yup its my first Viper, I have heard all the horror stories and plan on taking it easy for a bit. I took a few more pics, ill get them up tonight. :2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EXcellent choice~! That is one gorgeous ACR!! We've had Z06's ourselves, and as you NOW know, there is NOTHING that compares to a VIPER/BEAST!~! ENJOY and yessss to more pics when you can! AND, make sure your dealer sends in the paperwork for your free year of VCA Membership!
Shoot Kcobean a pm with your VIN# and he will update you to Viper Owner as he offered...and possibly the username too, lol! Congratulations! ~juli

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Z06TT any chance you are going to run that Orange Monster out to the Pavilions this weekend to show it off? I'd like to see it.

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ZOsixTT.......we would love to have you at future AZ Region events! If you want me to send you our latest "Snake Bytes" AZ Region newsletter, just PM me with your name and address and I'll send one to you ASAP! The newsletter has all the pics from this years events of the AZ Region, and from VOI, along with our calendar of events through Feb of next year. Great car!!!! Great color combination!!!

OP
OP
A

ACRJUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OP
OP
A

ACRJUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Z06TT any chance you are going to run that Orange Monster out to the Pavilions this weekend to show it off? I'd like to see it.

I should be able to, i live really close to the pavillions, what time are you gonna be out there? There are alot of good football game on this sat :headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude