MY VIPER IS TOTALED!! i have a ton of new stuff for sale. (mainly Gen I)

bigr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys,

i am sorry to inform you all that my 1994 viper was TOTALED by some **** this weekend. i was out in it, got hit from behind, spun accross 2 lanes of taffic, and then got hit again. needless to say, my baby is totaled, and i have a TON of performance part laying around that are BRAND new that i planned on putting on this winter. Here is what i have. I wish that i could find a Gen I owner that wants all of it, just so that i could be done with it once and for all. please let me know guys if you are interested, everything is brand new.

1. Mopar Street Headers, HPC Coated plus new gaskets and new bolts....... $450
2. Belanger cat back exhaust $450
3. Mopar spark plugs and wires $60
4. 1994 servce Manual $60
5. MGW Bilet snake shifter $60
6. Chrome Tubes plus K&N Air Filters $100
7. serpentine belt $?
8. Gen II Fan upgrade kit $100
9. Alpine in dash CD player $150
10. REO racing 180 degree thermostat $?
11. Brand new spare tire and jack $150

i think that i may have missed a few things, please e-mail me if interested. thanks.

[email protected]

Dunn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, sorry for your loss, hope you can get back on your feet with another Viper!

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you are alright and I hate to hear about your car.
frown.gif

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad your alright!! Right?
That realy S##KS about your baby!
pissed.gif

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Viper Wizard on 12-12-2002 at 10:51 AM</font>

VIPER1996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your car!!!! Don't give up now, you seemed so into your 94 Viper. I also have a 94 and have read all of your posts because I had a lot of the same questions you did. You should be able to replace your car with the insurance money, shouldn't you. There are a lot of Gen 1's for sale. Anyway, I wish you luck with whatever you decide to do and I will take a look over your parts and see if there is anything I need.

OP
OP
B

bigr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know, i LOVED my Viper and the community, but i need a break. it has been very ******* me emotionally as well. i saved for 2 years to get this thing, and it was a long hard trip to find what i wanted. i am going to have to relax for a while, but hopefully i will own one again!

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounding like a circling buzzard--- i need the weatherstrip on the drivers outside A pillar.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bigr1 I know where you can find an exact duplicate of your car, that way you can keep all your performance parts!
smile.gif

Jonathan

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bigr1:
i know, i LOVED my Viper and the community, but i need a break. it has been very ******* me emotionally as well. i saved for 2 years to get this thing, and it was a long hard trip to find what i wanted. i am going to have to relax for a while, but hopefully i will own one again!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bigr1...Sorry to hear of you loss, but you have to get back on the horse! REDSLED has your new viper! Just have the insurance work out the details...this could be relatively painless! Just look at it...ALL YOU!

00003162.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960