Named your viper???

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else besides me have names for their cars? Just wondering if i'm the only one.

'01 RT/10 "The Beast"
'08 SRT/10 Vert "Envy"
'01 GTS ACR "Mayhem"

P1000502.JPG

CIMG0955.JPG

CIMG0877.JPG

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper RT/10 - Tiffany
Ion Redline - Penelope

I've named all my cars over the years, but sometimes people look at me funny when I tell them.

I actually named my first car Denise because that was the name given to the Viper GTS in the Gone in 60 Seconds list :2tu:

eliems

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"Diesel"

We always name our cars. My wife and I flew down to LA and bought our Viper, driving it back to Vancouver I asked her, "So what is his name?" She read the next sign she saw and said, "Diesel".

Great name for a car that pulls like this one! :2tu:

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
99 Silver GTS - VIPPEE (wife named it, she bought it, the car is a "she") :)
06 Slate Vert - SLATER (I named it - Slate color + "See you later", plus a boy's name = SLATER)

Had to have a boy and a girl since we don't have kids... :)

They both have name tags, their personal plates are their names. ;)

Johnbennett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely, I name my Vipers. They are like family. I named my '99 RT/10 (red/white stripes) "Lucille" because she is a red-head that I have a hard time controlling. My '09 ACR had to be given a stronger, male name and I christened him "Ace."

All friends and family, even my grandchildren, refer to the cars by their names. Just yesterday 2 of them walked into the garage from the house and said "Oh, hi Ace." When I mentioned that I might sell Lucille, a few of my grandchildren got pretty upset and told me "You can't sell Lucille!!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1993 Viper: Michelle's dirty little sister.

Michelle is my wife. :D

I can only imagine what gets said when you are going for a ride....:omg::rolaugh:

I dont name, but do nickname all of our vehicles since I was a kid!

Example: Dad had a moment and got a Suburban (claimed that Dodge just did not amke anything that big in SUV form! :rolleyes:). Called that the Big Rolling ****. Eventually the name stuck with EVERYONE in the neighborhood and with family as "The ****". :rolaugh:

For the Viper though, I call it the Viper! :rolleyes: Do reffer it as the g/f occasionally though! ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R