Naming the new snake logo

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok... here ya go... when a snake sheds it skin it's called Molting. Our new Viper is about to shed it skin and come out with a new one on the new Viper... How about

"MOLTAR"

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jerry,

It actually sounds pretty good, but then , one has visions of two guys named Darold and Humphrey discussing the wild Peruvian cactus Mole and it's trail of body scented musk droppings it uses to entice the wildly intoxicating female Peruvian mole ( well to a male mole she is ).

Fade to National Geographic TV.........

Darold - " Whoa, ****, check out the tiny tar trailings near that Inca Spear Cacti?" "Could that be the moietar scented trailings of the Peruvian Cactus Mole?"

Humphrey - " Oh my word, good catch , Dar, that certainly looks like the tar residue it leaves to entice it's mate during the mole ******* season!" " You realize that chances of us finding mole-tar droppings this high in the Peruvian Alps is almost unheard of?" " Gustav , get over here with the camera, we have to record this for posterity." " Do some print shots ,as I am sure many folks in the US would like close ups of the mole-tar and it should just jump out off the pages of the December edition with that lovely background of fuscia fungus algae mountain flowers.

Okay, maybe a bit dramatic, but I actually think the name sounds cool, just after the " Duck " design , afraid this name might be open to unique discussion.:lmao:

Last edited:

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Ok... here ya go... when a snake sheds it skin it's called Molting. Our new Viper is about to shed it skin and come out with a new one on the new Viper... How about

"MOLTAR"

Obviously a space ghost fan....:rolaugh:
You must be registered for see images attach

1HOTV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry,

It actually sounds pretty good, but then , one has visions of two guys named Darold and Humphrey discussing the wild Peruvian cactus Mole and it's trail of body scented musk droppings it uses to entice the wildly intoxicating female Peruvian mole ( well to a male mole she is ).

Fade to National Geographic TV.........

Darold - " Whoa, ****, check out the tiny tar trailings near that Inca Spear Cacti?" "Could that be the moietar scented trailings of the Peruvian Cactus Mole?"

Humphrey - " Oh my word, good catch , Dar, that certainly looks like the tar residue it leaves to entice it's mate during the mole ******* season!" " You realize that chances of us finding mole-tar droppings this high in the Peruvian Alps is almost unheard of?" " Gustav , get over here with the camera, we have to record this for posterity." " Do some print shots ,as I am sure many folks in the US would like close ups of the mole-tar and it should just jump out off the pages of the December edition with that lovely background of fuscia fungus algae mountain flowers.

Okay, maybe a bit dramatic, but I actually think the name sounds cool, just after the " Duck " design , afraid this name might be open to unique discussion.:lmao:

Bill, you have to come out to Hollywood and join the SoCal Club
You will fit in perfectly :headbang: Glenn............

V

Venomiss

I though Moltar is what you get when you run over a mole on fresh asphalt.:D
Maybe that's just called a tarpit.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Terminator

Torque

Culebra (Spanish for Snake)

Skullz

Hans Demour :crazy2: oops my kids are with me making some pretty interesting suggestions.

The New Viper looks to have a Metallic, Terminator like look, so it sure is a task to form the right words that describe that, yet keeping in the Snake theme / heritage. It'll be interesting to hear the what Chrysler comes up with.

Toddy Jr, Roman & Toddy Sr.
:usa:

Last edited:

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we should name it ..."RALPH"

Without RALPH, I don't think we would be having a discussion about the new Viper.

After meeting and talking to him at VOI, I doubt there is a more committed and determined person to keep our car alive.

IMHO....

RogerDodger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fangio!

Have you noticed it looks like an evil duck if you turn it upside down? Hey .............. I'm just sayin' :)

Nyoka

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Genny or Hissy; I'd expect to see this in a Jungle Book cartoon from Disney.

G

Gotvenom 08

I think the new logo looks "TAR" RIFFIC :rolaugh:

You must be registered for see images

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fangs looks better but it atleaste looks better than sneaky pete..

Id vote for -Angry Pete

-Strike

-Snakeanater

-Disney Pete

-SGNAF

-Lucifer

-Steroid Pete

*Pete's Dragon*

GuitarSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I see a major Japanese influence to the new logo...Kind of reminds me of the Mortal Combat dragon out of all things...

Sneaky Pete and Fangs are pretty much legends. But there's got to be a name for the new logo.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456