need bigger garage!

cobrapilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian_E-bay_127.jpg

Running out of room in the garage. Now what? I guess the Barbie car has to go to make room for an 09.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe a bigger picture would do the trick?

No room in the hanger?

Ted

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian_E-bay_127.jpg

Running out of room in the garage. Now what? I guess the Barbie car has to go to make room for an 09.

Looks like whoever designed your garage also posted your photo...;):D;)

Just kidding, couldn't help it. But from what I can see, you need to install some lifts. My garage is 27x47. Looks close to the size of yours. I have two lifts and GoJacks. I park 4 Vipers, BMW x5 and a GMC crew cab p/u and still have a 10x 10 work area. I will try to find a photo with the garage "loaded"

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with "treesnake." Its time for a lift or two. I plan on putting one in next spring/summer.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might not believe this but I an NOT a professional photographer..;)

I park a 4th viper in front of the p/u.
Garage_11-08_040.jpg

Garage_11-08_033.jpg

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I can suffer and allow you to park any of them in my garage. I would make sure the battery stays charged by taking it out once in a while for ya. Don't worry, I will pay for the gas.

Sure wish I had your problem. some one has to suffer right? beautiful collection.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
still trying to figure out the whole picture thing.

The picture at the beginning of the post showed no room for more Vipers. But the enlarged picture later in the thread actually looked like there was room for another Viper if the 2 smaller ones were on a lift?

ted

OP
OP
C

cobrapilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tell the neighbors that I only have one Viper but I also have a paint shop in my garage :)

And if I drive them all in the same day? fast drying paint!

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you single by any chance?:lmao::lmao:

nice garage btw

Hmmmm.... I have two Sapphire vipers, Sapphire p/u and my whole garage is Sapphire... My favorite color is.... Sapphire.

What color is your Viper???.... Sapphire...;););):):)

I am single BTW... I do however have three "kids" (above) and I am expecting a blk 06 vert. addition to my family anyday...:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm.... I have two Sapphire vipers, Sapphire p/u and my whole garage is Sapphire... My favorite color is.... Sapphire.

What color is your Viper???.... Sapphire...;););):):)

I am single BTW... I do however have three "kids" (above) and I am expecting a blk 06 vert. addition to my family anyday...:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

oh my gee I wouldn't like those kids ONE BIT:D

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if he put in a Snap-On tool box, he could have built another whole garage for the same price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery