Needed, pics of 19" Michelin pilots on a Viper please.

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Needed, pics of 19\" Michelin pilots on a Viper please.

If anyone has a set of 19" Michelin Pilot Sports on their Viper would you please post a picture of them. I'm getting some new wheels for the snake but I can't get Pirellis because they're not available right now. I was told that the 19" Pilots are slightly oversized and don't want to get stuck with a set of tires I don't like. Thanks.

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Needed, pics of 19\" Michelin pilots on a Viper please.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jason Heffner:
If anyone has a set of 19" Michelin Pilot Sports on their Viper would you please post a picture of them. I'm getting some new wheels for the snake but I can't get Pirellis because they're not available right now. I was told that the 19" Pilots are slightly oversized and don't want to get stuck with a set of tires I don't like. Thanks.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have got the 20 inch Pirelli PZero Russo's. hold out for the Pirelli's, they are so much nicer than the Pilot sports and worth the wait. How long is the wait.

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There was a brand new set of 19" pirelli's tires for sale on ebay but the auction is over, but no one bid on them. I think the asking price was $1100

OP
OP
J

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Noone can tell me. I really want the P Zeros but I really want Some HREs on my car soon. I really think the P Zeros look much better But I don't know when I will get them.

MtHam ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ben posted some of the "befores." The "afters" can be found here: http://vca1.viperclub.org/ubb/Forum14/HTML/013122.html

Bill P: Lower that sucker, wouldya?
supergrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by MtHam ACR on 07-31-2002 at 11:28 AM</font>

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hey Jason you think they would give us a better deal if we order 2 sets of the wheels and tire combo????SEE YA

mystic

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SLITHRN:
I have got the 20 inch Pirelli PZero Russo's. hold out for the Pirelli's, they are so much nicer than the Pilot sports and worth the wait. How long is the wait.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

20s? Your viper is on 20s? What size are they? Pics?

Thanks
Dave

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How about a group wheel OR wheel and tire buy? 18's and 19's...anyone who has been considering buying new wheels / tires...we get with one supplier and lay one giant order on them...With a deal of the century type discount...This could be a thread topic...Anyone else?

Hmmm...what aftermarketer do we know that could pull this off?

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Would have to go with HRE. Can't beat the look and quality of there wheels........

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mystic:
20s? Your viper is on 20s? What size are they? Pics?

Thanks
Dave
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rear's are 345/25/20
Fronts are 285/30/20

Here is the thread when I first put them on before and after. http://vca1.viperclub.org/ubb/Forum14/HTML/012037.html

triplethreat.jpg

starsun1.jpg

st8.jpg

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score

jason,

see link below.. its a gentlemen selling new 19 inch pirelli p zeros.. the ad was placed monday, so he should still have them...
http://www.************* /viewtopic.php?t=382

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I'm selling a brand new set of Pirelli P-Zero tire for a Viper owner upgrading to 19in. Fronts are 275-30-19 and rears are 335-25-19. These tires were mounted, but never driven on. Make me an offer or email me for pics at [email protected]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

- eddie -

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score

oh my f*cking god that is rediculous.. i am trying to post a link to another sites classified section to help a viper owner out, and just because the site is another viper related site the web address was masked with asterisks..

does the viper club of america have insecurities or WHAT?

rolleyes.gif

jason,

just remove the underscore between viper and club..
http://www.viper_club.com/viewtopic.php?t=382

- eddie -

OP
OP
J

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There is a good possibility that a group buy could happen, I already get a pretty good deal from HRE but I'll call them today and see what I can Make happen. I called the guy with those pirellis for sale, the problem is that he wants me to pay in full in advance, I don't feel good about that. The other thing I considered is the fact that the tires he has for sale have been discontinued. If I catch a nail or one blows out I'm screwed. I think I'll have to go with Pilots.

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here is a pic of my 19" HRE 546's in chrome with 345/30/19 Michelin Pilot Sports.

You must be registered for see images

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jason,

If you can get a group deal, start a thread "Group HRE Wheel Purchase" so you can gauge the quantity...I think we would be pleasantly surprised.

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

-

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by RedGTS on 08-02-2002 at 09:29 AM</font>

MtHam ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Anthony wrote: <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>One of the benefits of being single and owning your own house. I converted another room into a "parts room" during my rebuild.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I guess it's issues like this that go a long way to explaining why I'm single (now) too! cheers man!

SurfSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SLITHRN:
Rear's are 345/25/20
Fronts are 285/30/20

Here is the thread when I first put them on before and after. http://vca1.viperclub.org/ubb/Forum14/HTML/012037.html

triplethreat.jpg

starsun1.jpg

st8.jpg

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How is the ride with those 20" rims? Did you have to re-adjust the speedometer with these rims?-----------------
97 GTS blue/white stripes
carbon fiber air-box
smooth tubes K&N's
borla cat-back exhaust
MGW goodys
2000 18" GTS wheels

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by SurfSnake on 08-01-2002 at 04:43 PM</font>

MtHam ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Anthony wrote: <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Here is a pic of my 19" HRE 546's in chrome with 345/30/19 Michelin Pilot Sports.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Anthony, I love how you roll your wheels into the house to take their photos -- obviously a man who has his priorities.
yesnod.gif

How'd the little lady like that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Eric,

One of the benefits of being single and owning your own house. I converted another room into a "parts room" during my rebuild.

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eddie N:
jason,

see link below.. its a gentlemen selling new 19 inch pirelli p zeros.. the ad was placed monday, so he should still have them...
http://www.************* /viewtopic.php?t=382

- eddie -

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same add I saw on Ebay last week.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang