NEVCA attendance at the SCCNH Auto-x Pics

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,

This past Sunday, the New England region was invited to participate in an autocross event put on by the Sports Car Club of New Hampshire. All in all, attendance could have been better with only 4 Vipers there with 3 being club members. But, what a blast we all had. It turned out to be a great day to be beat up on by Miatas and S2000's :) . I got to co-pilot with our Regional prez. Dave Dugal and what a ride, going around those cones. I realized how much skill Autocrossing really takes to do right. Well, enough with the chatter, on with the pics. I have more than this and they will be up in a gallery that I will supply a link for tomorrow.

autox00.jpg

autox01.jpg

autox02.jpg

autox03.jpg

autox04.jpg

autox05.jpg

autox06.jpg

autox07.jpg

autox08.jpg

autox09.jpg

autox10.jpg

autox11.jpg

autox12.jpg

autox13.jpg

autox14.jpg

autox15.jpg

autox16.jpg

-Nick-

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick- The SRT owner is a member waiting on his paperwork.
Great photos... had a lot of fun. There was an old Lotus there, man that car was moving. Flying Phil posted the best times. With the rest within a couple of seconds behind.

Flyin Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, I'll have to correct that.

Best times for the Vipers in the morning.

After you guys left me there, I shaved another 2-1/2 seconds off, but the SRT-10 kicked my butt. ;)

OP
OP
V

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, I didn't realize he was a member, he seemed like a very cool guy and hope to see him at some future events. Phil, do you remember the times on the SRT?

-Nick-

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang