New battery technology!

NYVIPER83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So after meeting up this weekend with a Porsche GT3 and going over upgrades this nice gentleman put me on to a new technology in batteries. The brand is called ANTIGRAVITY its a lightweight battery with a self jump start system. Very interesting tech I recommend looking into it. I will be updating once installed. Check these batteries out click here!!

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Yeah, I think these have been around for a little bit, though you don't hear about them too much. Braille was another lightweight brand I remember back in my college days. We ran one on our Formula SAE car for the lightweight aspect of it. Doesn't necessarily have the neat "reserve charge" for the jump start like the Antigravity, but lightweight nonetheless. I put a random Li-Ion battery in one of my motorcycles recently as it was supposed to last the winter better. Long story short it wasn't really that different, but it was crazy how light it was compared to an old lead acid. It felt like a mock display batter with no guts in it like one of those plastic engine blocks. It would zing the starter over nice and quick when fully charged though.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235